XXIII

a/n: i mean, you guys saw this coming...

[10:32 a.m.]

Naruto was bored, having nothing to do after Sai took him out to eat. He was very surprised as Sai led him to a different room, a much bigger and surely much expensive room. He was slightly nervous about it, since Sai told him it was part of Sasuke's surprise. Of course, being bored and barely a few hour or two before noon, he couldn't help to invite Sai over. On the third knock, the blond opened the door, letting in the other and laughing quietly as Naruto shut the door behind him.

[11:54 a.m.]

Sasuke held the gift wrapped box in his hands, his heart beating happily as he got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. "Karin, honey, did Sai pick up the key?"

"Yes, he did." Karin responded quite moody. "Are you excited?" Suddenly she smiled, raising her glasses up a bit. Sasuke laughed, passing a hand through his hair. "No need to say it, you're dying." She laughed, reaching into a cabinet and handing the boy an extra key. "I've added a little extra touch to it, you know, spice things up a bit."

Sasuke laughed, thanking her as he took the key and walked over towards the elevators, where he waited eagerly for the elevator door to open. He tapped his fingers on his hip, the other holding the neatly wrapped box that contained Naruto's gift under black and white wrapping paper and golden ribbon. Finally, the elevator door opened, Sasuke smiling out of excitement to the old lady that walked out. He was in a happy, excited mood; of course it was affecting him and those he met on the way.

[10:34 a.m.]

"We shouldn't be doing this, he could be here any minute now." Sai said between kisses, pulling the blond's shirt over his head and throwing it down on the floor.

"You're paranoid, you said he'd be back at noon." Naruto reminded, letting Sai walk him over towards the large bed decorated with  red satin sheets.

[11:56 a.m.]

Sasuke's heart rate seemed to increase with every floor the elevator rose to. It stopped on the seventh, allowing a happy couple to step in. The blonde woman smiled happily as the man hugged her from behind, laughing into her neck. The two emitted the aura of a newly wedded couple, and maybe they were. Sasuke couldn't help but look at them, smile, and think about Naruto.

[11:34 a.m]

They were losing track of time, lost in the moans and touches each other provided. Sai loved watching Naruto arch his back, he loved doing it and it brought him pleasure every time Naruto did so. He was playful, as usual, and Naruto loved it. "We should stop now..." Sai grunted. "It's getting...close to noon." He watched and smiled as Naruto trembled under him in pleasure, prompting the dark haired boy to lean down and engage in a heated kiss.

[11:58 a.m]

The doors opened on the thirteenth floor and the couple stepped out, letting an elderly woman and a kid enter. Sasuke, anticipating the last floor, smiled down towards the kid who stayed close to the woman as the elevator started ascending again. "It's okay." He assured the kid, giving him a reassuring smile and once again tapping the side of his hip with his fingers as the twentieth floor neared.

[12:03 p.m]

Naruto moaned, desperately clinging to the sheets as if his life depended on him. Sai was moving fast and with each thrust, he was getting closer. Finally, he arched his back and moaned out loud one last time as Sai had released inside and shortly after, Naruto did, too. Both laughed between breaths, giving each other one last kiss before hurrying to get up and clean up.

"I told you to stop earlier, he could be here any minute now." Sai whispered gathering his clothes and hurrying to get dressed. Naruto only laughed, also getting dressed quickly and making sure the bed looked untouched.

The two shared a kiss, once again neither wanting to pull away.

»[12:01 p.m.]«

Finally, he had arrived, speed walking down towards the only door at the end of the hallway. He couldn't wait to open the door, to see Naruto's face when he congratulated him for his birthday or the face he'd make as he opened his gift to see the beautiful engraved ring he just had to get him; it seemed stupid at first, but Sasuke really wanted to give Naruto this as a promise to be together forever. He smiled, trembling as he slipped the key in and turned the door knob...

"...if we don't pull apart soon...I'm going to take you again."

Time seemed to stop.

"I wouldn't mind another round."

"Naruto, he could be here any minute now."

"Mm, just kiss me one last time, please."

His body suddenly ran cold.

"I'll see you later again, I promise, okay? Just...Naruto!"

"I'll see you later then." Another long kiss.

Sai finally pulled away, checking his wrist watch and hurrying towards the door as his clock read twelve o' five. Throwing a wink towards the blond sitting 'innocently' on the bed, he opened the door and walked out, sighing as he calmed himself down and walked towards the opening elevator doors. "Sasuke!" He smiled. "You're just in time. Did you get the present?"

Sasuke nodded. "I decided to give it to him later." He smiled, placing a hand over Sai's shoulder. "He in there?" He asked.

"Go wild, Uchiha." Sai chuckled, patting Sasuke's shoulder as he walked over to the elevator, throwing a smile as he watched Sasuke walk over towards the door, slide the key in, and walk in.