A/N Please Read~ Very important!!

Hiya guys, so I know it's been a while but I just thought I'd fill you in on a few things that will be happening with both this book and the channel.

So first things first 'Being a Haddock' is still on hold however it will be undergoing some major and big changes throughout these next few weeks. Number 1 the book is going to be edited and re-written slightly as it will now turn into a three books in one kind of thing and I want to change the plot slightly (For those who are past chapter 12 you won't need to re-read the book as the changes won't affect you guys however if you are between the chapters 6-10 you may need to go back). Number 2, the cover will also be changing. Lastly over the next few months this book is now going to be an audiobook that you can now listen to instead of reading. However this will take some time as there is only 3 of us working on this project and we all have to voice several characters each and find the voices for them.

As for the channel there aren't many changes apart from the SweeDeevil website is going through some massive changes and re designing. This will hopefully be all finished by January 2016.

So that's it for now. Thanks so much for all my new follows and always to my wattpad buddy @xxwhoareyouoo how supporting me throughout this entire book and my other books, I love you very much my friends and to the rest of you who have been reading in silent thanks

See you guys later

Tia 💋💋💋💋