Chapter 2 Shopping

Sapphire

"Have a good time girls" Luna's mother said as we all hopped out the car.

"Thanks mom i'll call you when we're done" Luna said as she closed the door and her mom drove back home.

"Ready to go?" I asked and my sister and Luna both nodded.

"Yes, oh and that doesn't mean you can hold us up at the arcade when we're done this time Liam" Luna snapped at her brother.

"Whatever Luna, Come on Michel let's go before my sister starts dressing us up in pink fluffy dresses" Liam smirked as they turned and walk towards the arcade and we started walking towards the mall doors.

This new shopping center was huge, Luna's mother wasn't kidding. It was two stories high and was so big you couldn't even see the other end.

"Come on lets get going" Summer said as she rushed inside with Luna right behind and then me.

We walked in and the shops were filled with teenagers around our age all shopping.

"Whoa, so this is where all the teens are hanging out now" I smirked before walking next to my sister who was already eyeing one of the music shops.

"go on then, we both know you want to" I said to Summer after smirking at Luna.

"I won't be long" She said before hurrying into the shop and picking up an album the minute she set foot in the shop.

"I'll hand it to your sister she does know a thing or two about fashion" Luna smiled as we sat down at one of the benches that was in the mall.

"I know and he's me nothing special about me" I sighed and Luna hit me on the arm.

"Ouch jeez what was that for!" I exclaimed and she shook her head.

"You're special" She replied.

"What's so special about me?" I asked and she cracked a smile.

"I don't know anyone who has got more trophies in netball than you" She said and I smiled knowing it was true.

I was even running out of places to put new trophies I got in my bedroom.

I then looked up and saw my sister walking over with a bag in her hand from the company it looks like she brought the album from.

"You ended up buying it then sis?" I smirked and she nodded.

"Yeah I like it" She shrugged as we stood up off the bench.

"Come on, I wanna go to the sports shop around the corner" I said and Luna chuckled.

"What I need a new pair of shoes for the netball tournament coming up: I shrugged before leading the girls into the big sports shop where all kinds of shoes were sold.

I saw one pair of shoes that were perfect but I knew that picking the right size was going to take forever since we were in a professional ship and not just some cheap shop.

"Guys this could take a while why don't you guys go to the clothes shop just across from here?" I suggested and gestured to the clothes shop just opposite.

They nodded and walked with each other to the shop.

I turned back around and looked back at the sports shoes. They were blue in colour and had good cushioning on them which was good since I need a lot of jumping in netball.

I walked up to one of the staff and asked if I could have some help trying them on.

🎤🎤🎤🎤