Chapter 4 Girl Time

Sapphire

We came out of class and started heading towards the cafe. Having Eleanor with us was cool since we were so busy today with class so we didn't really get to know her very well today since the day started.

"Eleanor I spoke to the teachers about doing you exams. They want to see how much you already know so they can help you catch up on what you have missed so this exam won't go towards your final mark" I explained and she nodded while sigh out in relief.

We arrived at the cafe and took a seat at one of the small tables near the window.

"So Eleanor the girl and I are having a party at my house at the end of the year if you want to come, since you are now apart of our group you should have the right to come along" Luna stated.

"Are you sure because I don't want to just barge in at the last minute and seem to be a pain" Eleanor asked worriedly.

"No it's not a problem at all, you are apart of our group now so you have the right to join us in a group outings, or in this case ining" I said, rolling my eyes at the end part after realising how stupid it sounded.

Luna giggled at what I said before hugging me.

I could tell that she has had problems with making problems in the past. But I could also see that something was off about her, like she was hiding something but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I shrugged it off knowing I was just over thinking things.

"Sapphire!" Summer semi-yelled while clicking her fingers in front of my face to get me to pay attention to her.

"Wh-what?" I asked shaking my head.

"You didn't even hear me did you?" She asked sounding a little annoyed.

"Sorry Sum I was thinking" I apologised and she rolled her eyes while sighing.

"Do you want a drink?" She asked me

"An ice tea please" I replied and she nodded before heading up to the counter with Luna.

I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out and looked at the screen but it was all blurry. I tried pulling the phone away from my face it remained blurry and I then remembered something else Damn eyes, they're getting worse. I reached into my school bag and pulled out my glasses case.

"I didn't know you wore glasses" Eleanor asked and I looked up at her, cracking a smiles.

"A lot of people don't because I try not to wear them all the time because I think I look weird but my eyes have been getting worse these past few days." I explained and she nodded

"How long have you had them for?" She asked.

"Only a week or two, I had to go see someone after telling my mother I had trouble reading my test papers and I was getting regular headaches"

I then felt my phone buzz in my hand again.

I took my glasses out of the case and slipped the, on my head before having a look at the two text messages

The first one was from my mom;

Hey Sapphire honey,
I was just wondering where you and Summer were and if you're both together because we isn't picking up her phone.

The second one was from my friend Lily;

Hey girl, I need a serious hand can you please call me when you read this?
Just as I was about to unlock my phone and put the passcode in my phone started ringing and sure enough my caller was Lily xx