Chapter-18

Nandini hugged amms

Amms: kaise ho tum saab?

Everyone said fine..

Amms sat with them for sometime..

Amms: abhi toh meri sone ka waqt hain..

Nandini: haan amms..guest room mein jayiye aram kar likiye thodi der

Amms: haan kana! Ayaan beta chalo mere saath! Aap bhi so jao

Ayaan: but mujhe neend nehi aa raha hain

Nandini: no ayaan! Its evening na! Jaoo

Ayaan: thik hainn

Amms: mein aapko stories sunaungi

Ayaan got excited: thik hainn! Chalo chalo

They both went upstairs..

Nandini: manik kaha hain..

Cabir: he went upstairs..

Nandini: coming guys!

Nandini went upstairs and entered ans closed the door..

Manik was lieing down on the bed with his eyes closed

Nandini: manikk? So rahe ho?

Manik opened his eyes: nehi..woh baas headache tha

Nandini came got up on the bed and sat beside him and started caressing his hair

Nandini: medicine khaoge?

Manik closed his eyes again: no its fine!

Nandini started pressing his head softly 

Nandini: sab thik hain na manik?

Manik: hmm

Manik opened his eyes seeing nandini..who had a tensed look on her face..

Manik moved his head on her lap: dont worry! Kuch nehi hua..

Nandini bent down and kissed his forehead..

She leaned with the bedrest caressing his hair

Manik: one thing that always bothers me..i tell you so many times! The same thing..always comes to me revolving around! My so called mother..

Nandini: kya hua manik? Did she do anything?

Manik: nandini..that woman..is so cheap..is soo cheap..i am ashamed! You know when i was a child..i used to lock the door and cry..i used to cry shouting my heart out! Why was my family different..why werent we happy! That bloody woman ruined everythinggg! I dont love her..i hate her! Funny isnt it? I hate my own mother! There is so much frustration..anger..inside me i just wanna..

Nandini: manik! Manik! Shhh..calm down! Dont get hyper

Manik closed his eyes as  tear drops fell from the side of his eyes..

Nandini wiped them..

Nandini: manik i know you feel bad! Hum kitna bhi bole..we always miss our parents! No matter how much we grow up..and you were deprived from that love for forver manik..i know you feel bad..frustrated..ke why you! But manik..we cant decide anything! My amma appa passed away too manik..i was all alone with chotu sa rishabh..i lost all hopes too..but then i understood..life has to move on! I had to move on for rishabh..with music i did..i took it positively manik! They are at a better place..so what not with me all the time! But they are..

Manik: nandini! Dont compare your parents with nyonika! I dont know how they were..but seeing you i can really get to know alot about them...and did u see me?

Nandini: manik thats why i am so proud of you! You didnt get the guidance..you yourself became such a wonderful person..with the best heart anyone could have.. And my respect for you increases whenever i think about it..you are so strong manik! Nobody is as strong as you are..

Manik: i dont want to be strong nandini! I am fed up..

Nandini: thats why i am there! Whenever you fall weak..your nandini will always be there to hold you together!

Manik looked at nandini and smiled with teary eyes: that i know!

Nandini smiled and wiped her tears..

Nandini: i love you manik malhotra! Never feel alone..i am here to give you all the love you deserve manik!

Manik: you give me more then i deserve

Nandini smiled and kissed his forehead

Manik sat up facing her

Manik: just talking to you makes me feel so better!

Nandini smiled: and i will always be there..to talk to you..whenever you need it!

Manik: humesha

He took her hand and kissed it..

Nandini came forward and hugged him tight caressing his hair.. Or as you could say..taking away all the pain from him!