Chapter-62

Manik went to ayaan's room to make him sleep and nandini went to her room with myrah..

Nandini placed myrah on the bed

Nandini: meri baby ke saath time hi nehi mila mujhe! Hain na baby? Aab time spend karenge mamma and myrah..

Nandini changed to a blue tshirt with a white pajama and then made myrah change to tshirt and trouser..

She lied down beside her turning towards her and started feeding her..

Nandini: aaj mamma nein pehle practice kiyi..i sang two songs phir mene sitar play kiyi..aapko bohot jaldi sunaogi okay? Aap sunoge na mamma k gaana?

Myrah stared at nandini while having milk and moved her hand to nandini's hair and curled nandini's hair with her finger..

Nandini laughed looking at her and caressed her hair slowly..

Manik came to the room and locked the door..

He took his black tshirt and dark green trouser from the wardrobe and opened his sweater..

Nandini: manik ek baat karni thi

Manik: bolo

Nandini: woh aunty hain na..cabir's mom..she told me about cabir and navya...

Manik wearing his tshirt: whatt? Cabir and navya? Aunty knows na that cabir...

Nandini: haan..she said feelings change..and she thinks cabir likes navya and that i should talk to them

Manik: ofcourse cabir loves navya but as a bestfriend! Dude he would have told me if it was something like that..and feelings change..its not a fairyland..it doesnt happen..

Nandini: hmm..idk maybe..

Manik: what are you saying nandini..

Manik wore his trouser and sat beside her..

Nandini: idk..i mean that we are no one to force him..

Manik: exactly! Not even aunty..he will do whatever he wants and i am sure navya doesnt even feel for him like that

Nandini: haan exactly..

Manik: i hope everything gets sorted between dhruv and alya

Nandini: haan..hojayega

Manik lied down and hugged nandini from the back placing his chin on her shoulder..

Nandini: btw..what was with the baby thing? Manik malhotra calling me baby? Seriously?

Manik started laughing

Manik: its amazing to see you all embarassed..

Nandini: shutup manik!

Manik: myrah so gayi

Nandini: haan.. Mein haat mukh dhoke ati hoon..

Manik picked myrah up and placed her on her babycot and nandini went to the washroom..

She came out soon wiping her face with a towel..

Manik held her hand and pulled her closer and moved his other hand to her waist..

Nandini: what are we doing?

Manik: dancing..

Manik started dancing with her

Nandini: and why are we dancing?

Manik: umm..i dont need a reason to dance with you..

Nandini: really? Bol do..

Manik: kya bolu?

Nandini: what u have to say..

Manik started laughing

Nandini: come on out with it..

They were still dancing slowly

Manik: actually..i have to go out after 2 days.. For 3 days..

Nandini: for the album?

Manik: haan

Nandini: haan toh its okay na

Manik: i know..but i will miss you and the kids so much..

Nandini: dont worry manik! Its just 3 days.. But i will miss u alot..

Manik: really?

Nandini: yes alott..

Manik picked her up: okay then.. Time to do what will be missed for 3 days?

Nandini laughed and manik carried her to the bed..

Nandini lied down and manik went above her..

He kissed her cheeks and then her shoulders..

Nandini closed her eyes..

Manik kissed her neck and earlobe and chest..

He held her tshirt very tight and pulled it with great force and the tshirt tore..

Nandini: manikk..

Manik laughd and then kissed her cleavage..

He moved his hand to her back and opened the hook of her bra..

He then moved the bra and kissed her breasts..

He moved down kissing her stomach and then moved her pajama and underwear down and nandini opened it moving her legs..

Manik sat up and opened his tshirt and pants and then went down kissing her legs and thighs..

Nandini closed her eyes and held the bedsheet tight..

Manik moved her legs on both sides and kissed her vagina and licked..

Nandini moaned very softly and manik then went up and kissed her lips..

He kissed her forehead and held the bedrest with both his hand and put it in..

They madeout while doing it and they did it for along time with manik groaning softly and nandini moaning his name and holding him tight..

After about 3 hours manik lied down beside her

They both turned towards each other..

Nandini: manik..it still feels like the first time

Manik laughed and move his hand around her

Manik: you are lucky mrs.malhotra

Nandini smiled and manik kissed her forehead..

Nandini hugged him tight and slept soon..