Chapter-47

The girls had an amazing time at the club! They danced and gossiped and drank too..except nandini who did not feel like at all!

They reached home at 2 am-

Everyone went off to their rooms as they were dead tired..

Nandini went inside to see manik lieing down on his stomach and sleeping..

Nandini went to ayaan's room to see he was sleeping too..

She went back to her room and changed to a blue tshirt and white trousers..

Nandini kissed myrah's forehead and then switched off the lights and sat leanin with the bedrest..

She spread the blanket over both of their bodies..

Manik opened his eyes slowly: aa gayi?

Nandini: hmm..sleep..

Nandini caressed his hair and manik moved closed and moved his hand around her stomach and slept again..

Nandini's pov: kya karu mein? This is just too much..manik ko bola nehi..i lied to him and i cant take it anymore! Manik ko bolu toh he will never understand but i know usse bura lagega..she is his mother..lekin phirbi he wont talk to her..solving between nyonika mam and manik is impossible..agar mein ye karne jau toh i have to hide so many things from manik and i cant do that..kya karu aiyappa!

Nandini was still caressing his hair and she looked at him..

Nandini had tears in her eyes

Nandini: why does he have to go through so much aiyappa!

Manik moved and then opened his eyes slowly

Nandini wiped her tears as fast as she could

Manik rubbing his eyes: nandini? Why arent you sleeping?

Nandini: nehi..i am not sleepy..you sleep manik..

Manik sat up and leaned with the bedrest

Manik: kya hua? How was it?

Nandini: acha tha..tumne kya kiya?

Nandini hugged manik resting her head on his chest

Manik: nothing..been with myrah and ayaan! Both of them killed me literally..

Nandini laughing: kyu?

Manik: ayaan ka talking toh doesnt stop for a minute! And myrah! Oh my god! Her crawling doesnt stop

Nandini laughs

Manik: then they both got tired and slept

Nandini: unke papa bhi got tired and slept right?

Manik smiling: hmm.. I am glad ayaan has both of us! He is getting all the love!

Nandini: hmm..

Manik: you know nandini these small things! I wanted so much..but i had no one to give me! Anyways dont really care! More then happy how life turned out to be

Nandini had tears in her eyes again..she hugged him more tight

Manik: did u enjoy?

Nandini: hmm

Manik: nandini? Ro rahi ho? 

Nandini: no..

Manik: wait..kya hua?

Manik looked at her

Nandini was sobbing and she was all red

Nandini: kuch nehi..

Manik: kuch nehi kya..bolo mujhe..kya hua? 

Manik cupped his face

Nandini: woh amma appa ko bohot miss karrahi hoon.. Woh hote toh..

Manik: nandini..its okay! You are my strong girl remember?

Nandini sobbing: hmm..but manik i dont want you to feel all the pain i felt when they left me..

Manik: kya bol rahi ho? Nandini..stop crying come on

Manik kissed her forehead and then wiped the tears 

Manik: kya hua? Look at me..i am very happy! No pain..

Nandini jumped and huggd him

Nandini: i love you 

Manik hugged her tight: i love you too! 

They broke the hug after sometime..

Manik wiped her tears

Manik: missing them?

Nandini sobbing: hmm..you know manik..i never cry kyuki i know they are seeing me and they would be sad to see me like this..but sometimes i miss them alot..i think if they were here..so many things i wouldnt have to take alone..

Manik: shhh..you dont have to take anything alone! Mein hoon na..nandini's pain is manik's pain..

Nandini looked at him

Manik: and its okay to miss them..you are the strongest girl i have ever seen nandini murthy malhotra! Lekin every strong person has a weak point..i wish to be there with you at that time! Like you have always been for me..

Manik kissed her cheeks..

Nandini lied down placing her head on his lap and manik caressed his hair..

Manik: do you want to talk?

Nandini: not now..

Mani bent down and kiased her forehead: sleep..

Nandini held his other hand tightly and slept as manik caressed her hair..