Chapter-117

They entered the room and manik put nandini down and then locked the room..

Nandini turned around moving forward but manik held her hand and pulled her back..nandini's back hit with his chest.. Manik moved his hand around her stomach and kissed her shoulder..nandini closed her eyes and held his hands tightly..

Nandini slowly turned around looking at him.. His eyes were staring at her eyes.. Nandini moved her hands around his neck and manik pulled her closer..

She opened her heels and stood on her toes kissing his cheeks..

Nandini started opening the buttons of his shirt and manik opened the chain of her dress..
Manik picked her up and nandini  locked her legs around him..

Manik moved towards the wardrobe and then pricked nandini's back with the wardrobe and kissed her lips.. Nandini kissed him too..their  lips were  moving in sync..
Manik pressed her breasts as they kissed..he slowly moved his hand through the slit of her dress and he pulled open her underwear..

Manik's shirs buttons were open..nandini slowly stood infront of him and untucked his shirt and removed it from his body..manik joined their lips again and nandini while kissing him opened the belt of his pant..

They went to the bed and lied down manik going above her..manik unhooked her bra and slowly removed her dress as well as bra from her body..
He opened his pants and then kissed nandini's legs and went all the way up kissing her..nandini pulled the blanket above them..

Manik took her nipples in his mouth and sucked it hard..he slowly kissed her lips again and they made love for the rest of the night..

Next day-10am

Nandini and manik were sleeping peacefully..someone started knocking their door..not the perfect knock but the sound of it..manik and nandini both woke up..

Manik yawning stood up and wore his trouser and a black tshirt..

Nandini: manik..pass me a tshirt and trouser please..

Manik: wait..

Someone on the other side kept knocking

Manik: comingg..

Nandini wore her pink tshirt and blue trouser and then lied down again..
Manik picked up their clothes from the ground and stacked them at the wardrobe..

He opened the door to see myrah standing..

Manik: hii princesss..goodmorning! 

Manik picked myrah up

Manik: how did u come here?

Manik entered carrying her and then closed the door..

Nandini: goodmorning baby..

Manik: how did she come nandini? Its so risky..

Nandini: i am sure kaka the uske saath..

Manik: hmm..

Manik kissed her cheeks

Myrah(baby voice): morning..

Manik: morningg..why are u growing up so fast? You cant grow up so fast..what will happen to me..

Manik came and sat beside nandini..

Nandini: you will realize you are old

Manik: shutup i am not..

Nandini: sure mr.malhotra..

She pulled the blanket over her body and again closed her eyes..

Manik: mommy needs to wake up now! Are u hungry?

Myrah: hunry..

Manik: see..i know everything about my baby!

Nandini: manik waha pe..feeder rakhkha hain use de do..

Manik: they are all seeing who the lazy one is nandini..

Nandini: hmm..

Manik kept myrah on the bed anf then went to make milk for her..

After sometime when he turned back..myrah was not on the bed..he saw myrah standing infront of the wardrobe wearing nandini's heels..

Manik laughing: nandinii look..

Nandini sat up and saw myrah too..ahe started laughing..

Nandini: awww my babyyyy!!

Manik: heels from now huh?

Nandini: get ready for the tough time..

Manik laughing picked myrah up..she was smiling looking at them..

Manik kissed her cheek and then went to the bed sitting beside nandini..