Chapter-109

Manik entered the terrace carrying nandini.. A big smile came on nandini's face seeing the terrace..it had candles around and a some pillows stacked together over a soft small mattress..

Nandini: wow manik..

Manik put her down

Manik: we had a lot to catch up and if you can do this for me i can do it to right?

Nandini smiled looking at him

Manik: so shall we?

Nandini: yess..

Nandini held his hand and they went and sat on the matress..

Manik lied down placing his head over his hand on the pillow..

Nandini: manik..first you tell me..

Manik: umm..my days would go boring and as usual..taking care of our kids and then office and then back home and then sleeping and then talking to you and then...

Nandini lied down beside him

Nandini: and?

Manik: and missing you..

Nandini smiled looking at him

Manik: and the most i missed you was when every morning..myrah would wake up and sit infront of me and then look at me and say papa..mamma..and she had the most cutest questioning face..

Nandini: awww..

Manik: hmm.. Now your turn..

Nandini: the performances were amazing but very tiring And i did tell you everything about each day..

Manik: hmm..

Nandini: manik there was this one time when we all went out for dinner..

Manik: and?

Nandini: and i saw a cute family like our one..and i missed you all so much

Manik laughed: you are still a baby nandini..

Nandinu: uff..

Nandini moved hugging manik and placed her head on his chest..

Manik: rishabh and i had serious bro talks

Nandini: seriously? Kya?

Manik: i will tell you when the right time comes

Nandini: noo..manik right now

Manik: no nandini..

Nandini: manikk..

Manik: areh baba..

Nandini: bolooo..

Manik: acha listen..rishabh has a girlfriend..and rishabh wants to marry her

Nandini got up looking at manik: whattt?

Manik started laughing..

Nandini: how can u laugh..

Manik laughing: look at your face..

Nandini: yeh joke tha?

Manik laughjng: haan..

Nandini lied down again hugging him: very funny..

Manik laughing: no seriously

Nandini: acha okay..

Manik: soo..rishabh is very mature..we just talked about life

Nandini: hmm..

Manik and nadini talked for about an hour..About all the small things they had missed out..

They went down to their room at around 1 am..

Manik locked the door and moved towards nandini..nandini moved towards him and they both joined their lips..they madeout for a long time..manik's hands moving to her curves and pressing them ..and nandini's hands moving around his hair..

They both moved back and lied down on thebed with manik above her..

Manik moved the hair strands from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder and the crook of her neck.. He bit her earlobe and kissed her cheeks and then again kissed her lips..nandini kissed him too with equal needs as his..

Suddenly nandini's phone rang..they both stopped..

Nandini: itni raat ko kon hoga..let me see..

Manik moved his hand forward to the table and nandini took the phone and picked the call

Anubhav: hey nandini..

Nandini: hii anubhav..itni raat ko?
Manik snatched the phone from her hand..

Manik: its manik..

Anubhav: oh hi..

Manik: its very late to be calling someone you know..

Nanini hit manik's chest an whispered: manik what is wrong with you..

Manik gave nandini an angry look

Anubhav: oh shit i am sorry..i really am if i offended you..

Nandini snatched the phone from manik..

Nandini: hello..anubhav i am sorry woh manik was sleeping na..i am sure he didnt mean to be so rude

Manik looked at nandini..nandini could just see how much pissed manik was getting..

Manik moved aside and lied down placing his head on the pillow..

Anubhav: no i understand..i am..

Nandini: anubhav i will call u tomorrow! Bye

Anubhav: bye

Nandini cut the call and sat up..

Nandini: manik what is wrong with you..you cant be so rude with people

Manik did not reply and turned around with nandini facing his back

Nandini: manik..what will he think about you

Manik shouts: well nandini i clearly dont care but he should know his manners of not calling someone so late at night..

Nandini: manik toh u could have talked nicely also..why do u always have to be so angry and talk to people..plus he is my friend

Manik: good for you..

Nandini: yeah it is..

Nandini lied down also and manik switched off the bedlamp on his side..he closed his eyes..

Manik's pov: there is a limit to everything..she has been away for so many days..aab she should be spending time with me but no she is busy answering calls and saying sorry to everyone..

Nandini's pov: he never understands! Gusse mein ake he will always say something bad..ufff..i shouldnt have picked the call..but aiyappa i cant be rude to people without any reason..why did i even pick up..nehi toh ye sab nehi hota..i could have called him tomorrow also..

Nandini turned around..she moved closer to him and got up a bit..

Nandini: manik..

Manik kept his eyes closed

Nandini: manik come..i know you are not sleeping..

Nandini moved a bit forward and looked at him..
Manik's eyes were closed and he was not replying..

Nandini lied down again close to him and spread the blanket over their body..she lied down hugging him from behind..