Chapter-49

Manik was sitting on his room..

Nandini suddenly barged in..

Manik: nandini..what happened with nyonika? She called me and had to say something about u..

Nandini: what? About me? Anyways manik mujhe tumse baat karni hain chalo mere saath

Manik: abhi?

Nandini: haan manik please..

Manik: nyonika was coming to talk..

Nandini: i dont care! Chalo mere saath please..

Manik: acha fine..relax

Manik and nandini left..

They both went inside manik's car

Manik: where are we going?

Nandini: follow ny directions! Start driving..

Manik: what? Nandini what is going on? I am not liking any of these..

Nandini: manik please! Just listen to me? Please..

Manik: fine

Nandini gave him directions and after about 1 hour they reached..

It was an open space with grasses and trees..it was the place where they first met..

Nandini got out of the car and so did manik..

They both went and sat under a tree

Manik: hum yaha kya karrahe hain?

Nandini: i wanted to be alone with u and talk to you and this was the best place i could think of

Manik: nandini! I am not getting anything! Please tell me..

Nandini: manik..that day class ke bahane se i went to meet nyonika mam..

Manik shouts: what? Nandini! Wth! Nyonika seriously? Why dont u understand she is....

Nandini: manik listen to me first? I am sorry i went.. (Nandini held manik's hand) i just didnt want her to reach out to you..but manik what i got to know..nyonika mam..actually she has..cancer..

Manik looked at nandini totalle shocked..

Nandini moved closer and held his hand tight

Nandini: haan manik..she told me..she said that she wants to say sorry to you..she is sorry for everything..her last days are going on manik.. I didnt know how to tell you..i didnt want you to feel any pain..after all she is your mother! She told me that day and she even said to not tell you anything about it..maybe she called you today because i didnt reply to any of her messages or calls later..i didnt know what to do manik..i felt so many emotions all together and i could literally no more take that i was leiing  from you..i had to get it all out manik..i know what i did was very very wrong but i am sorry..

Manik was just staring at her without saying anything

Nandini: manik? Kuch toh bolo..i knew tumhe dard hoga..she is your mother..manik please share with me..manik please..

Manik still did not reply..

Nandini: gussa ho mujhse? Please manik kuch toh bolo..i cant see you like this..

Nandini had tears in her eyes..

Nandini: manikkk..

She moved closer and kissed his cheek

Nandini: i am so sorry you have tp go through this..manik say somethingg!

Manik moved and stood up

Nandini stood up too: manik..

Manik: chalo?

Nandini: kaha? Manik please reply..i wont go

Manik shouts: nandini chalo!

Nandini: manik kuch toh bolo..

Manik held her hand and then pulled her towards the car

He opened the door

Manik: sit

Nandini sat inside..

Manik then sat and started driving as fast as he could

Nandini: manik..manik dont..please..relax..mujhe daar lagrahi hain manik..

Manik lowered his speed and drove without saying anything..