Chapter-50

Manik stopped his car when they reache at his office..

Nandini: manik why are we here?

Manik got out and closed the door with a bang..

Nandini went out too..

She could notice thag manik's face was going all red and his eyes had tears..

They entered at the lift

Nandini: manik..kuch bolo

Manik: wait outside..

Nandini: kaha?

Manik: dont show your face to nyonika till i call you..

Nandini: what..

Manik: do as i say nandini

Nandini stammering: okay..

Manik went inside and to his roome without looking at nyonika who was sitting beside at the sofa..

Nyonika followed him inside to his room..

Manik sat on his chair: bolo

Nyonika: manik..woh

Manik: come to the point..

Nyonika sat on one of the chairs

Nyonika: manik..i met nandini that day..

Manik: hmm..phir

Nyonika: didnt she tell you anything?

Manik: no..

Nyonika: manik i told her..i am dieing manik..i have cancer..

Manik: really? Dekhke lagta nehi hain..

Nyonika: what do u mean by that manik? I told nandini everything..i asked her to tell you everything..i am sorry for everything manik..looks like she doesnt want my last days to be happy either..

Manik: hmm..

Nyonika: manik..nandini is not the right person! Can u believe this? She left that day insulting me and now she wouldnt tell you..

Manik: what do u want from me?

Nyonika: nothing manik..forgiveness

Manik: treatment kyu nehi kara leti tum?

Nyonika: i told nandini manik..to tell you..kiske liye jiu mein..

Manik started laughing: nyonika nyonika nyonika! Really..

Manik started clapping his hands..

Nyonika: manik..

Manik called and asked nandini to come inside..

Nandini came inside worried

Manik: so nandini! Tumhe lagti hain ke she has cancer?

Nandini: matlab..

Nyonika: manik..

Manik: nyonika i think tumhe treatment karhana chahiye..mere liye please! Please..

Nyonika stood up immediately

Nyonika: manik..i dont have the money to..

Manik: no problem..mein hoon na

Nyonika started smiling: manik..you will help me? 

Manik: ofcourse! Tumhare paas paise kahase hoge? Tumhari business toh dub gayi na..isiliye toh you are here to take money from me from one side and on the other hand influence nandini and make her feel pity for you and then what take over my business?

Nyonika's smile dissapeared..

Nyonika: what...

Manik stopped laughing too..

Manik shouts: yess! This is the truth! The truth of my mother! You dont have any cancer..

Nyonika softly: what?

Manik shouts: you dont have any bloody cancer!! You are here to take money..so that u can live with your so called boyfriends!

Nandini: manik..what are you saying...

Manik: i knew you would do something! Few days ago i heard your business shut down! I knew you would come to me or dad..dad toh america mein hain..closest target mein hoon na? And u got nandini..u told her about your illness and how you want me back..she fell for it ofcourse kyuki no one thinks so cheap like you..and now you are here to create misunderstandings between us? None of us would talk to each other and u would take money from both sides! What a master plan nyonika malhotra!

Nyonika sat down with her hand on her forehead

Nyonika shouts: toh kya karti mein..i dont have money to do anything! To go out to do anythingg!!! Your dad wont give me money! Why cant he just give me the money

Nandini did not know what to think even..

Nandini: you liedd??

Nyonika shouts: god dammit i need money to livee!!

Nandini: oh my god! Nyonikaa mam! Aapki problem kya hain? How can u just lie about such a big thing? You lied that you were going to diee? Did u ever think what manik would have felt if this all he did not know? You are hisother for godsake!

Nyonika was crying now..

Nyonika shouts: or mein kya marjau? All my savings were used up what would i have done! No one was helping me..

Nandini: no one helped you? Dad have you a business to run..

Manik: how could she run that! She was too busy with her boyfriends na..

Manik turned and hit his hand with the wall..

Nyonika: manikkk! Help mee! Pleasee

Manik: nyonika! Get lost! Just get lost! Stay away from my life if you dont want to go to jail! Just stay away! I will give witness that u wanted to kill nandini! You will die in jail..just get lost from here!

Nandini: please jayiye aap..i was stupid that i even believed..i thought you were a mother..but nehi..

Nyonika stood up: tell your father to send me money manik! Tell him.. I will die..

Manik turned around looking at her

Manik: nyonika..whatever you just did? You should start praying from today that this does not happen to you one day..that day nyonika! I want to look at you..just that day..

Nyonika left wiping her tears..

Nandini stood their shocked while manik did not know what really to feel actually..