8. I'm Not Broken Hearted, I'm Just Kinda Pissed Off

(Eyy that soul punk reference tho)

Gerard walked into Frank's room to find the boy quietly sobbing in his bed.

"Frank?" Gerard asked, rushing over to him, and pulling his hands away from his eyes to reveal the broken boy.

"They're making me go back!" Frank whispered, between whimpers. "I don't want to go back, Gee, I can't!" He wrenched his arms from Gerard and threw himself down onto his bed, his shoulders shaking, heavily. Gerard stared at him in shock.

"What are you talking about, Frank?" He asked. "Go back where?"

It was too hard for Frank to answer, so he curled into a ball, and he turned away from Gerard.

"Please tell me what's wrong, Frank," Gerard begged him, rolling him back off his pillows.

"They're making me go back to school," Frank choked out, miserably. "And... I can't! I can't... Gee, they can't make me!"

"You're going back?"

"I was finally getting better! I was...happy! With you, and Ryan, and Brendon... And now they're going to make me go back!" He cried. "Do you know how bad they'll tease me?! 'Oh, there goes that Iero boy who tried to kill himself! Haha, drink bleach, Frank! I've got some in my locker!'" Frank sobbed, burying his face in Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's small, shivering body, and he let Frank cry on him.

"Nobody's going to say things like that to you, Frankie," he cooed, softly. "And if they do you let me at them," he ran his fingers through Frank's hair, comfortingly. Frank let out a sigh trying to calm himself down.

"I'm not ready, yet..." He whimpered softly.

"You don't have to go till you're ready, Frankie. No one's forcing you," Gerard patted him, gently. "I brought you some vegetarian pizza. I know how much you hate the hospital food," Gerard held up a bag, trying to comfort him a little. Frankie looked at it for a while before shaking his head, sighing.

"I'm not that hungry, Gee," he replied, sadly. He turned over on his side, facing away from Gerard.

"Okay... I'll be waiting for you, then," Gerard murmured, moving away from Frank.

"Wait," Frank twisted and grabbed Gerard's arm, pulling into bed with him, and snuggling into Gerard's chest. "Just stay with me for a little bit," He whispered. "Until I fall asleep."

"Okay."

-

"Now, obviously we can't start off hanging all over each other," Patrick rolled his eyes. "But I think we should give it a week, take it slow and all that. Maybe a little hand holding..." He trailed off, deep in thought. Pete was still having trouble deciding what exactly was going on.

"Wait, Patrick, hold on..."

Patrick's face immediately brightened.

"We need nicknames!" He exclaimed. "Those are the cutest things, don't you think? Like Pattycakes or Pattywhack... Those are the two main ones... Joe calls me "Lunchbox" a lot which is kinda stupid but I'm not going to tell him that, of course," he smiled, gently.

"You want to be my boyfriend?" Pete asked, slowly. Patrick chuckled softly.

"This is a completely no-homo relationship, Pete. I don't love you, but I'm just trying to help you get your boyfriend back by making him jealous of me. Do you understand now?"