11. Forever is for Liars

(Slapping a big 'ol Trigger Warning on this chapter. Rape situations and triggering things...I love you guys. I LOVE RAY I'm so sorry my sweet pumpkin pie)

Patrick followed Pete home, brushing their shoulders, gently.

"So, since apparently we're going to be boyfriends, I think we should get to know each other," Patrick murmured, quietly.

"There's not much for you to know," Pete shrugged. "I got drunk and cheated on my boyfriend and now I'm in some sort of weird plan to try and win him back..."

"You said 'Excellent' wrong," Patrick winked, jumping in front of him and walking backwards. "Why don't you trust me, Pete? I'm helping you!"

"Because, it's wrong! It feels like I'm lying to him! I don't love you, Patrick, I barely know you!"

"We'll get to know each other, Pete. Mikey's jealous already, I can tell. He'll come back. He's just upset because of last Friday night. Trust me, things are gonna turn around; you just have to give it a minute," he promised.

"But what if he doesn't! What if he just accepts that we weren't meant to be? And that we're really in love?"

"He won't. Don't say it, Pete. He loves you, I know it," Patrick assured him.

Pete sighed and walked up to his front door and led Patrick up to his bedroom.

Patrick shut the door behind him and sat on Pete's bed.

"C'mon, Pete," Patrick motioned for him, and Pete obliged, dragging himself over to Patrick and collapsing down beside him, sighing heavily.

"Why can't he forgive me..." He asked, sadly.

"He's scared of getting hurt, Pete," Patrick began running his fingers gently through Pete's hair, making him sigh. "Pete, can you kiss me?" He asked, softly.

Pete looked up at him, confused.

"What?" He asked. "No way..."

"Do you want Mikey back or not?" Patrick asked, firmly. Pete nodded and sighed. "Just pretend I'm Mikey, Pete. It'll be okay,"

Patrick leaned down and placed his lips on Pete's cradling his face in his hands.

Pete tried hard, but he couldn't get into it. It just wasn't the same as Mikey.

"Come on, Pete, babe, a little more effort now," Patrick mumbled, leaving gentle kisses down Pete's jawline.

Pete sighed and pulled away from him, Patrick's lingering kiss close to his ear.

"Can I go to the bathroom really quick... I kind of need a moment," he averted his gaze from Patrick and sighed.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you, Pete. I know truly that you're faithful and I know that you and Mikey love each other a lot. I'm just trying to help you..."

"I know," Pete nodded and slid off the bed.

"I'll be right back..." He ran a hand through his hair before going into the bathroom.

He leaned heavily onto the sink and stared up at his reflection. Dark circles were under his eyelids and he could almost see the sadness in his eyes... How dependent was he on Mikey? Wow, that boy was his his whole world, and so much more... Pete let out a shuddering cry before staggering back into the wall and sliding to the floor letting out heartbreaking sobs. No, no no, Mikey Way was gone. His sun and his moon and every single star... And he missed him so damn much.

"Pete?" Patrick opened the door to see the taller boy sobbing his heart out on the floor. "Pete, oh my God!" Patrick collapsed next to him and cradled Pete's body into his own.

"Shhh, Pete, it's going to be okay," he whispered, stroking Pete's face gently. "We'll get him back, I promise. You're going to be happy again. Trust me..."

"H-how long?" Pete sniffed, looking helplessly up at Patrick. "I miss him a lot and won't this just hurt both of us?"

"He'll come back," Patrick kissed his forehead, gently. "Just stick with it, Petey..."

Pete nodded, burrowing himself into Patrick's warmth and sighed gently. Patrick let him cry and just stuck with him, and honestly, that's all Pete needed right then.
-

Frank looked up as the door opened. Ray stumbled through the door, drunk.

"Ray?" Frank jumped up, concerned. "Are you okay?" He sat up on the couch as  Ray stumbled over to him, alcohol heavy on his breath. The curly haired boy suddenly fell on top of Frank, and Frank let out a small squeak of protest.

"Ray, what are you-?"

Ray roughly pinned Frank down, pushing his wrists into the couch, straddling his hips.

"Kiss me, Frankie," Ray's lips were all over Frank then.

"Ray, s-stop it," Frank tried to push the heavier boy off of him.

"Don't you love me, Frankie?" Ray moaned, kissing down Frank's jawline. "Fuck me so hard, Frankie. I love you," he mumbled.

"Ray!" Frank barked, finally managing to push the drunk Ray off of him. "This isn't right, you're not sober!" He wiped his cheek and stood up. "I'm going to bed," he told him. Ray shook his head and advanced on Frank, backing him into a wall and placing his hands on either side of his head, trapping him in the middle.

"You never want to do anything, Frank," Ray whined, grabbing Frank's wrists. Frank struggled against him, trying to pull away, but even drunk, Ray was still stronger than him. "I want to fuck you," he whispered into Frank's ear, pinning his arms above his head. Frank struggled hard against him.

"No, please, Ray, stop," A tear ran down his cheek and he turned away from Ray. "If you love me, you'll wait for me," he sobbed, gently.

"I've done so much waiting, Frankie," Ray began unbuckling Frank's jeans and Frank let out a small gasp.

"Ray, don't," Frank gasped. "You'll regret it!"

"The only thing I regret is not taking you earlier," Ray moaned, attacking Frank's neck with his lips. Frank gasped, still trying to resist.

"Don't, Frankie," Ray warned. "Unless you want to be punished..."

Frank nodded until he felt Ray release him for a second. Then he pushed him back, kicking him in between the legs and racing to his bedroom, locking the door firmly behind him.

He sat against the door, sobbing, gently. He couldn't believe it. He reached for his cellphone and dialed quickly.

"Hello?"

"Gee, I need help," Frank choked into the phone.