9. Someone to Kiss My Fears Away...

(Guys read my new description. All the warnings are listed there and things get kind of bad for Frank and Gerard so please :))

Frank lay in his bed, sobbing quietly to himself. He was so tired. He just wanted Gerard, or... Somebody at least to help him and comfort him. He wanted someone to tell him that everything would be okay. Or perhaps, nobody was here to tell him it would be fine because things weren't going to be okay...

Frank let out a defeated sigh and curled up, closer to the wall. The thought of school made him want to throw up and cry. He tried to cal himself down before a loud, female voice called to him.

"Frank?"

Frank rolled over and turned around, to see his nurse smiling brightly at him.

"It's time to go home, Frank! Won't that be exciting?" She grinned, happily. Frank sighed and collapsed down on the bed.

"There's somebody here to see you," She added, in a little teasing voice. Frank turned, a little curious and she finally ushered him out of the room.

Frank walked into the lobby. As soon as he saw the familiar curly hair he stepped back.

"No," he said, angrily. "I'm not leaving with him," he protested against her. He'd tried to be as quiet as possible, but Ray seemed to just sense his presence. He turned to him, smiling gently.

"Frankie!" He grinned. He walked swiftly over to Frank. Frank curled his lips at him.

"Just try and come near me, you pig," Frank snarled at him. "See if I don't bite your fucking fingers off," he added, menacingly.

"Frankie, it's okay, just come with me, please?" Ray begged, him. "I am so sorry for everything I ever did to you," he added. He turned to the nurse.

"Can we have a minute?" He asked, softly. The nurse nodded and walked back. Ray beckoned Frank to a hallway.

"Frankie, please. I fucked up so bad. I am so sorry for everything I ever did to hurt you. I just wanted to tell you I am so sorry. I miss you so much and I just want to be able to hold you again and kiss you when you're sad and we can share candy and pizza," Ray watched him, hopefully. Frank looked at him, doubtfully.

"Ray, you cheated on me," Frank insisted. "You hurt me so bad... And you didn't even come to visit me," he looked down, trying to hold back tears.

"I thought you'd hate me..." Ray admitted. "That girl was the biggest mistake of my life. I love you so much, Frankie. Please take me back. I love you and I want things to come back the way they were," he took a step closer to Frank. Frank stepped back, hesitantly.

"I want to be able to trust you again, Ray. I love you too and I miss what we had so much," Frank added. "Give me a day to decide, please? I've been a bit overwhelmed with everything..." He mumbled.

"I'd wait forever for you," Ray mumbled, stepping closer to Frank, leaving a small kiss on Frank's forehead. This time, Frank didn't stop him.

-

Frank sat at home for the first time in weeks.

His phone beeped twice and he looked down at it. The first one was Gerard and the second one was Ray.

Gerard: Hey :)

Ray: <3

Frank smiled at both of them.

He replied to Gerard first.

Frank: Hey :3

Then he replied to Ray.

Frank: Hi :)

Gerard replied almost immediately asking what he was doing. Frank told him he was in his bed, listening to music.

Gerard: are you holding up okay? You're still going to visit me, Ryan, and Brendon, right?

Frank: I'm fine. And OF COURSE I'm going to visit you, you poo

Gerard: You're a poo! -_-

Frank decided to ask him about Ray and what he should do. He weighed his option of it being awkward or him getting good advice from a friend.

Frank: you know Ray?

Gerard: that asshole who cheated on you? Yeah...

Frank: he picked me up from the hospital and he wants to get back together...

Gerard: Frankie...

Frank: you don't think I should?

Gerard: whatever you want to do, Frank. I'll support you...

Frank: Thanks, Gee.

That meant he wasn't mad at Frank, right? It would be fine if he and Ray got back together, right?

He went back to Ray's messages.

Frank: Love you, Ray. I think I've made a decision :)

--

Frank met Ray before school and they sat in the courtyard, together.

"I'm so glad you forgave me, Frank. I love you so much and I don't know what I'd do without you," Ray leaned his head down to rest it on Frank's shoulder.

Frank smiled and wrapped an arm around Ray, curling into his side.

"What if people tease me because I tried to kill myself?" Frank fretted a little, pulling away from Ray. Ray shook his head, curly hair flying.

"They're not going to say that, Frank. If they say anything bad about you I swear I'll beat them to a pulp," Ray promised him, kissing his cheek, gently. Frank smiled, gently.

"Love you, Frankie," Ray smiled.

"Love you too, Ray," Frank replied.

--

Mikey jumped as Gerard flung the door open.

"Crushes SUCK!" He hissed out, slamming it shut. Mikey looked at him I'm confusion. "Frank's ex-boyfriend Ray almost made him commit suicide and then he decides to come back into his life and Frank just accepts him and they get back together!" He said, angrily. "I thought he liked me!" Gerard collapsed next to Mikey on Mikey's bed, letting out a loud groan. "He flirted with me and I flirted back and then he goes and starts dating Ray again... I hate him!" Gerard added.

Mikey stared at him in confusion.

"Wow, having someone you thought liked you get close to someone else," he commented, quietly. "That must hurt," Mikey snapped, sarcastically. Gerard's eyes widened.

"I didn't mean it like that, Mikey I'm so sorry," he apologized quickly. "You and Pete still haven't gotten back together?"

"I don't know if we will," Mikey confessed. "People are telling me he's starting to get close to Patrick, you know, the guy's who's party it was," he sighed.

"He's an asshole. He doesn't deserve you, Mikes. You go get a better boyfriend who won't cheat on you, eh?" He smiled at his brother.

Mikey chortled, softly.

"Easier said than done," he mumbled, softly.

-

Wow. This was horrible. But my goal is of get to at least 1,000 words every chapter and I have managed to do that so far! I've written like 9,000 words so far, yay me! :D