The Mystery Celebration

| QUICK AUTHORS NOTE! (SORRY I know I suck :P)   I'm sorry if this part has Alice written anywhere instead of (Y/N). This part of the fanfic was originally part of an Alice in Wonderland story I wrote in 7th grade during my Language Arts class when I was bored. I decided to pull it out and use it for this because it was perfect for this! Anyways back to the story!!! ;D|

       (Y/N) awoke startled and jolted forward in her bed, gasping for breath. "When will these nightmares cease to haunt me?," she thought. (Y/N) had been haunted by her memories since she was seven years old, weather they came in her sleep or when she was wide awake. The voices of her enemies would be heard repeatedly, playing like a broken record in her mind.

        (Y/N) relaxed herself before glancing at the clock. It was 6:00 , time for her to get ready for the party that her mother wouldn't tell her the occasion for. She sighed, and got out of bed. Even the slightest thought of breakfast sounded nauseating, so she decided to skip breakfast. (Y/N) drew herself a bath, and as she soaked in the warm water she was thinking about her late father and the things that he would say if he were still there. When she snapped out of it, she got out, dried off  and went back to her bed chamber.

        A  long skirted, short sleeved, blue dress decorated with white trim was waiting for her, hanging by her window. (Y/N) put on her undergarments, slipped the dress onto her slim body, laced the back of it and slowly glided towards her vanity table. She sat in the chair and looked in the mirror. She stared at her reflection for a few moments, then continued to complete her goal of  appearing presentable. She sprayed herself with the perfume her mother gave her gave her a few months earlier, then brushed and fixed her hair.

       (Y/N) then went to retrieve her glovelets, handkerchief, shoes and music box. She never went anywhere without it. It was her most prized possession, for a few reasons. This trinket played the same lullaby that her father used to sing to put her to sleep. The melody keeps her calm and sometimes even sain when she's not. Lastly, it is a constant reminder of her father because it was the last gift he gave her before his passing and the most special one. (Y/N) put on her stockings and shoes , slipped her glovelets on and hid her little music box in her left stalking where it would remain unseen and unnoticed. 

         At the party, (Y/N) was sitting by the pond, trying to remain alone and unnoticed, whilst everyone else was  either dancing on the gazebo, sipping tea and eating tea cakes and biscuits, or just standing around observing the party around them. She just sat staring down blankly at the water's surface, drifting into her own thoughts. 

   "I wish father were here, so he could tell me stories and make me smile like I used to," (Y/N) said to herself. She closed her eyes and tried to choke back her tears, the thought of her present life with no father always set her off. Only one bitter, salty tear escaped from behind her eyelids and dripped into the pond, creating a ripple in the surface.

        "Well well, (Y/N) (L/N), why am I not surprised, talking to your new fish friends are you?" . (Y/N) whipped around only to find Henry Ryland smirking down at her. 

      "Don't tease me Henry, I'm very much on edge!,"  she snapped. 

    "Indeed you are, talking to animals, plants and who knows what else, however your beauty almost makes up for it." Henry replied with a snicker.

    "What are you implying?," she asked angrily. She stood up with clenched fists and a crazed look in her eye.

     "Um, th-that you're m-m-mad just like your f-father."  Henry stuttered. 

   "Henry Ryland, IM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART!!" exclaimed (Y/N). On that note, she began furiously chasing Henry who was scared out of his wits. She ran after him until he lost his balance and face-planted into the grass.

       "Well that was a good show" someone snickered.