Servant to Stupidity

"(Y/N), dearest! Please grace me with your presence!" The viscount called out. I sighed grumbling. This is what I had been resulted to for the past two days. I wore the rugged dress and apron, carried around a wooden pail and a mop and wore my hair back with a musty old ribbon. He would call me down every day, flirt with me, harass me, tell me to cook and clean for him, and then send me back up to the attic. A tear rolled down my cheek. I regretted ever running away from Sebastian.

    I picked up my stuff, then walked downstairs. "I shall be attending a ball tonight, so I want you staying up in your attic my love, don't want my little bird flying away from me from her cage." He said. I looked him in the eye with utmost fierceness. "My cage has nothing. It's damask and dark. And how do you know if your so called 'bird' is still even alive if she won't sing?" I hissed. He smiled flitting about, around the room.

   "Oh! Such an intimidating yet lovely, poetic response she gives! All topped off with an icy glare! As if she were a cold hearted ice queen that needed to be thawed by a gentlemens kindness!" He practically sang out. I sighed face palming. Suddenly the advisor walked in. "I beg your pardon Lord Druitt, but there is a young lord here to see you." He informed. My eyes widened. 'It couldn't be!' I thought.

    Druitt stood up and glided out of the room leaving me alone. I dropped my mop and pail and bolted to the servants doors. I bolted through it, after which I somehow collided with a firm chest. I looked up to meet gazes with a pair of concerned but overjoyed red eyes. It was Sebastian. "(Y/N)! Are you alright?! Did he hurt you?" He said analyzing me quickly for any sign of harm. I began to softly cry.

   "I'm so sorry Sebastian. I reacted horribly to you telling me the truth. It's just that I loved you too much to believe there was something you had hidden from me for so long. C-Can you ever forgive me?!" I sobbed. He smiled, wiping away my tears. "Of course my love, if you can forgive me for not saving you sooner." He said hugging me close to his chest. Slowly, my frown, tugged away, turning into a joyful smile.