Dance Macabre

|Play music|

      Suddenly the music stopped and the lights dimmed as a spotlight shone on the butler from before. He gracefully made his way over to me, taking me away from Sebastian with a smirk. I suddenly recognized the butler from the party my mother made me go to a few months ago when I met Sebastian for the first time.

    "My name is Claude Faustus, and it would be an honor to dance with you Lady (Y/N)." he said pulling me to the center of the ballroom. I nervously nodded my head yes as Claude signaled for the song to play. It was the tango. He swiftly held me in the right position for the dance and began to tango with me perfectly in every way.

       Out of nowhere, he obtained a red rose which he now held in his mouth right in between his teeth. The dance continued for a bit longer until he dipped me. Before Claude could even attempt for a kiss, Sebastian swiped me out of Claude's arms.

|Sebastians POV|
     I saw right through Claude and knew exactly what he was doing, he was trying to steal (Y/N) away from me. When I noticed that he was about to kiss (Y/N), I jumped in and took her back. She looked quite confused but anyone would have been if they were in her situation. I then began to dance with her again as I felt Claude's jealous stare burn through the back of my head. 'I will not let you have (Y/N) Claude. Not now, not ever.' I thought.

|Claude's POV|
     I stood there enraged that Michaelis stole that beautiful creature from my grasp. I glared at him angrily as he tangoed with her for the rest of the song. 'You won't win that easily Michaelis, not on my watch.' I thought