My knight in..a tail coat?

I hung there in complete shock. "Claude?! You...why would you do this?!?" I asked. Claude let out an evil chuckle. "Sweet, Innocent (Y/N)...I hope you know that your Sebastian will not have you, you're mine now." He said. "Never!" I said. "Well then suit it yourself!" he said pulling a a thread causing the web to tighten and cut of my circulation in my wrists and ankles. "AAAGH!" I cried in pain. He climbed up the web and got to me. I could feel his putrid breath on my face. "I will have you as a mate whether you like it or not!" He said slamming his lips into mine. His lips and tongue tasted like bile. I couldn't get him to stop to let me breathe.

    All of a sudden there was a flash of silver and there were immediately three cuts across Claude's face. "Dammit!" Claude said. "Keep your grubby grotesque mits off of (Y/N)! A true butler would never abuse a Lady, especially if that lady is a guest!" Sebastian shouted appearing from the shadows. "Well jealous are we?" Claude scoffed. With just one straight shot, Sebastian knocked Claude down with a silver butter knife. "AGH!" He groaned landing on the floor, blood spilling from his tailcoat.

   "(Y/N) please hide in one of the rooms quickly!" Sebastian instructed. I nodded and ran into one of the rooms down the hall and locked the door. I sank down into a corner of the room and hugged my knees to my chest. I heard a bunch of loud crashing, exploding and erupting sounds coming from down the hall. 'What on earth is going on?!' I thought.

A few moments later, Sebastian walked in with several blood spots on his tailcoat and face. "Lady (Y/N) the storm has passed, if you are ready we shall be leaving immediately, my master has been informed as well. He's waiting downstairs for us." He said. I hugged him "Yes I'm ready." He picked me up and dashed down the stairs and we all returned to the Phantomhive Manor.