New Life at the Phantomhive's

The ride to Ciel's Manor was silent. I could've sworn I caught a few concerned glances from Sebastian but that was probably just my imagination. My eyes were red from crying and my cheeks were in the same condition. I was a mess. Ciel didn't do much other than blankly stare at me but that was normal for him to do. When I finally stopped crying for a while, he spoke. 

   "I know you do not desire to stay at my manor Lady (Y/N), but I shall try to make sure that you have the utmost comfort and hospitality possible." He said trying to sound sincere. I only nodded in response, still slightly rendered in sorrow.

|Time skip brought to you by flying pancakes! :D They're magically delicious and one hit me in the face!|

   After we arrived, Sebastian showed me to my new room and said he would come fetch me when dinner was prepared. I looked at the pictures lined up along the mantel, they were of Ciel when he was little and his parents who are my late Aunt and Uncle. It had been so long since their deaths. I shook off the thought and pulled out the photos of me and my parents and set them on the mantel beside the ones of my aunt and uncle. I shed another tear in the process but wiped it away trying to remain strong. 'I hope mother and father are still watching over me...' I thought.

      At dinner it was especially quiet, Ciel didn't say a word nor did Sebastian. They simply watched me sit there and stare at my plate without even touching it. About 45 minutes had passed until finally Ciel stood up. 

     "Please excuse me (Y/N), I shall now return to my study...you may do as you wish." He announced as he walked out. Sebastian now had a concerned expression as I continued to sit in silence. I tried to stop myself from crying but I couldn't hold it back anymore. It was no use, I felt empty, pointless, confused, worthless and alone. There was nothing I could do.

|Sebastian's POV|

         When the young lord left, I heard a quiet sob escape from (Y/N). Before I knew it she was in tears, overwhelmed with sorrow. I couldn't help but worry about her. I stood beside her and pulled out a handkerchief and gently turned her head to face me. Her tear stained face was almost too much to bear. It made me feel emotion for the first time since I can remember. I dabbed the handkerchief on her beautiful face, drying her tears as she sniffled a bit. 

     "Th-Thank you Sebastian." She stuttered. I smiled.

    "Anything for you Lady (Y/N)" I said. She smiled back before standing up and returning to her bed chamber to retire for the night.