Crimson Chase

"Lavenders Blue dilly dilly, Lavenders Green. When I am king dilly you shall be queen" I sang. I sat at my vanity table brushing my hair singing. Today's schedule for me was clear, not a single thing I had to do today. I took off my nightgown and put on my undergarments, my stalkings and began lacing the front of my corset. I couldn't help but think, things are so much better now. I am being currently courted by Sebastian Michaelis, living with no true ladylike responsibilities.

Just as I had finished lacing my corset and adjusting my garters, I heard the sounds of raging footsteps as well as a very unusual and rather annoying voice shouting. Suddenly the doors had burst open. I looked at the doorway and there stood a very odd looking being. A gender confused man, with long red hair, red spectacles and a red coat. He was tall and skinny, his eyes were a greenish color and he had the teeth of a shark. The man's eyes landed upon me. "Aha!! There you are you little man stealing whore!!" he yelled. I backed up against the wall in confusion and slight panic. The man then pulled out a large, red chainsaw and pointed it towards me and began to rev it. I stood there in fear and disarray as the red maniac approached me.

"I, Grell Sutcliffe hope you burn in the depths of hell!!" he said. Out of nowhere I felt a great rush of embarrassment due to me only wearing my under clothing and struck Grell across the face and made a run for it. "Hey!! No one flirts with my bassy and gets away with it!!!" I heard him yell. I ran across the mansion, back forth, up down. I heard the sound of Grell's chainsaw growing louder and closer. Suddenly I bumped into a firm and hard chest. There stood a smirking Sebastian. "My my, (Y/N) it seems you are missing several clothing items." he chuckled. I blushed as he stared at me. Our moment was interrupted by a shriek. "That's it!! Your soul will have no mercy when I'm done!!" Grell sneered charging at me at full speed ready to strike. Just as he leaped into the air to strike me down with a single blow, Sebastian lifted his hand up and with one swift movement and sent Grell flying into the wall. "How dare you lay your eyes upon my lady." Sebastian growled.

Then, I saw Sebastian's actual aura. A dark and evil glow was arising from him as he glared angrily at Grell. "B-But bassy she was trying to steal you away from me!!" he whined. Sebastian's eyes started to glow fuchsia as he clenched his hands into fists. It looked like he was about to kill Grell. However before he could, someone behind us interrupted with a clearing of his throat. "I am William T. Spears, regrettably I have come to retrieve something that I'm responsible for." the man said. He had black glasses, a black suit, black hair and an odd looking appliance in his hand. Sebastian grabbed Grell and threw him to Will's feet. "You know, for a reaper, you aren't very good about keeping track of your staff." he said. Will glanced at me for a moment and sighed. "For a demon you really do waste a lot. Including this young lady's beauty, all just to feed on her soul." he said. Sebastian quietly scowled at Will as he dragged Grell away.

I stood there in shock. 'S-Sebastian, is a demon?'