Belle of the Ball

|Play music when you see the note telling you to|

On the day of the Trancy ball, I started to get quite nervous. I was panicking on the inside over what could go wrong. I bathed and cleaned myself thoroughly. When I got to my bed Chamber there was a surprise waiting for me. A white, lace ball gown with beautiful pearl beading. It was sleeveless with a corset back and a pinkish white, silk ribbon around the waist. It was so beautiful. Mey-Rin helped me lace and tie the back of the dress. She also fixed my hair with some pearls, pins and a thin ribbon.

When it was all finished, I stepped in front of the mirror and could not believe my eyes. I could barely recognize myself, I looked like a true lady. "Lady (Y/N), you look so lovely yes. Mister Sebastian won't be able to keep his eyes off you." she said. "Thank you Mey-Rin." I said with a smile.

|Time skip brought to you by ITS A SNOW DAY!!! 😜❄️|

When I arrived at the Trancy Manor, everything looked so lovely, so grand and oh so perfect. I knocked on the door and grabbed my fan. A tall butler with black slicked back hair, golden eyes, glasses and a black tailcoat answered the door. He seemed quite familiar. "Ah good evening Lady (Y/N), please come in. The ball awaits." He said with an odd smile as he held the door open for me. I walked in nervously as hundreds of people danced and stood around socializing. I soon spotted Sebastian standing beside Ciel looking as handsome as ever.

As I made my way down the grand stairs, Sebastian looked up and saw me as well. His eyes were wide in shock for a moment or two but that expression was soon replaced with a sly smile. He walked up to me as I reached the end of the stairs. "Lady (Y/N)...you look absolutely stunning." he complimented me. I beamed "Thank you Sebastian you look quite dashing as well, and given the circumstances, you need only call me (Y/N)." I said. "Thank you, (Y/N)." he chuckled. Soon we heard the sound of a waltz begin. Sebastian's eyes glowed as he held out a hand to me. "(Y/N), will you do me the honor of joining me in this dance?" he asked. I smiled delighted and took his hand. "I would be happy to dance with you Sebastian." I accepted happily.

|Play music|

Sebastian placed one hand on my back and held my hand with the other as I placed my free hand on his shoulder. Within seconds we were gracefully gliding across the floor. I stared into his crimson red eyes as they stared back at me. We both smiled and soon enough, we were in the center of everyone's attention. I blushed a bit nervously until Sebastian whispered, "Don't worry my love, they are staring because you're so beautiful.". I looked up at him again and smiled as I let myself sink into the movement and flow of the dance and the music. It felt like a wonderful dream that I never wanted to end. I was in love, with Sebastian Michaelis .