The Truth

I stood there in shock and disbelief. 'A demon? Sebastian? How..?' Several thoughts went flying through my head at once. I felt my heart beat racing. "(Y/N), my dear are you alright?" I snapped out of it to see Sebastian peering down at me in concern. Tears began to blur my vision as they built up within seconds. "Sebastian." I said looking at the floor.

    "Is it true?" I asked. Sebastian froze when he heard the words escape from my lips. "W-Whatever do you mean?" he asked. "Sebastian, are you, or are you not a demon?" I asked him. Sebastian sighed sadly. "Yes...I am indeed a demon..." he confessed. I felt the tears start to stream down my
face. "Please, my love, I'm sorry...I know I should have told you sooner. I just, thought you would be better off not knowing what I truly am." He said in a regretful tone.

      I looked up at him "So you thought you would just hide it from me forever and everything would be fine?" I asked. He sighed. "No...". I suddenly felt a pang of anger. "I trusted you, you know almost all of my secrets, and you neglected to tell me that you are an immortal being that eats souls." I said. Sebastian looked so ashamed. I felt the tears welling up again.

     "I think I need some time..." I choked out, rushing past Sebastian.  "(Y/N), wait!" he called after me. My heart wanted me to stop, but my mind made me keep running. I got to my bed chamber and sunk down to the floor in tears. After I let out all my tears, I stood up, took a breath and said to myself........

....."I have to get out of here"