Snagged by a Spider

A bit later, a storm had blown in. Everyone began to leave quickly but somehow our carriage had seemed to disappear. "Lord Phantomhive, my master has generously offered for you and Lady (Y/N) to stay here for the night since there is no way for you to get home tonight." Claude explained to Ciel. As he looked outside, he sighed and reluctantly agreed to the offer.

   After showing Ciel to his room, the Trancy butler returned, appearing right in front of me. "Madam, might I have the privilege of showing you to your room?" Claude asked me. He extended a hand to me and I hesitated to take it. He smiled as he guided me to my room. Sebastian followed close behind. We walked down several hallways for what seemed like a really long time and finally stopped in front of a bed chamber. "Here you are Lady (Y/N). I hope you enjoy your stay." Claude said holding the door open for me. I walked in and looked around. The bedchamber did seem to be rather old fashioned and  organized. Though it was dark it was still a nice room.

    "We have laid out a nightgown for you as a token of our generosity." He said motioning to the white lacy nightgown on the bed. "Thank you" I said with a curtsy. He nodded "Of course madam, now then I'd better tend to my master, I bid you good night." He said closing the door and walking away with Sebastian.

    After changing into the nightgown, I laid there in bed restlessly, staring at the ceiling. Something was telling me that it wasn't safe here. I had a bad feeling about this place. I tried to get comfortable and shake off the feeling but it was no use. My head was reeling from the amount of thoughts running through my head at once. Suddenly they all stopped when I heard a noise from outside of my door. From the cracks in the door I could see a light passing by. My curiosity took over me and I decided to see what it was. I got out of bed and tip toed out of the room. I saw a glimpse of the light round the corner. Following it, I moved carefully down the hallway and around the corner. I saw it at the end of the corridor and I moved closer. All of a sudden a loud whip sound was heard and I was in the air. "AAAHH!!" I screamed. My body was captivated in the center of a large spiderweb in mid air. My wrists and ankles were restrained, completely chained by the threads. I struggled to get away but it only made me get far more stuck. "HELP ME!!" I screamed. All of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice chuckle and whisper, "I've got you now...sweet (Y/N)."