Chapter 1

Dipper's POV

     It's been a week since Bill started living with us and Bill is actually a pretty cool guy. At first I got worried he would trick Mabel and I but all he really does is help with the mystery shack and watch tv with us and is acting like a normal person despite his weird personality. When I first saw Bill, I thought he was pretty cute for a human  but that doesn't mean I'm gay right? I mean Bill is a good guy and all but I don't think I have special feelings for him. I don't know, it is still early to be thinking these things. Man, I over think way too much sometimes.

Next day, nobody's POV

    Mabel was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and making her famous Mabel juice. When Mabel finished cooking the pancakes, she called down Dipper and Bill for breakfast. As Dipper and Bill got to the table, Mabel asked Dipper if he wanted to do a syrup race like they used to. Dipper never backed down from a syrup race with his sister and grabbed a another syrup bottle from the pantry.

    "Yeah I won! *cough cough" yelled out Mabel

    "Yeah, yeah, next time I'll beat you" said Dipper. 

    "Can I try?"

    "Sure, who do you want to challenge with?"

    "Hmm... How bout Shooting Star!" 

     "Sure! On the count of three. 1,2,3!"

    "*cough cough Aww man, I lost."

     "Yeah! I'm The champion at syrup race!" Mabel yelled out feeling a bit prideful. After breakfast, Mabel decided to run errands so she grabbed her coat, bag and Waddles. "Hey bro bro! Your in charge of the mystery shack today. I'm going out with Waddels to run some errands. Also, Soos said he caught a cold so his not coming to work today"

     "Kay" Dipper replied. Bill was working in the gift shop while Dipper showed the tourists some fake attractions that his Gruncle Stan had when Dipper and Mabel first visited him. After the tours around the shack was done, Dipper went into the gift shop to help Bill. Dipper and Bill would have small conversation with each other while they were working. They  would talk about some small silly stories about there day or what happened before, small interesting facts about theme selves, and whatever that was popular to most people. 

     Dipper was about to say something to Bill when all of a sudden, a little kid starts running around the shack and accidentally pushes Dipper on top of Bill. Dipper looked up and was about to apologize to Bill for falling on top of him but paused to blush when his eyes met with Bill's sparkly blue eyes. 

    "Uh, sorry Bill."

    "It's alright."

     " Greg! I told you to stop running around the gift shop! I'm so sorry, I hope he didn't injure you or anybody."

     "No, it's alright. I'm fine." said Dipper to reassure to the costumer that he was safe. The mystery shack was about to close and Dipper had been wondering were his sister might be. He called Mabel on his cell to check if she was alright. Apparently, Mabel bumped into Candy and Grenda and the three girls went to the mall and she was going to come home late. Dipper wasn't really surprised how carefree Mabel can be sometimes even though they were already adults. 

     Dipper went into the kitchen to grab a can of pitt cola and some cookies. He walked into the leaving room with one hand holding his drink and the other holding the cookie. He sat next to Bill on the couch.

     "What's on tv tonight?"

     "Nothing special. Hey, you got cookie crumbs all over your face. Let me get that." Bill grabbed Dipper's chin and licked the crumbs of his cheek. Dipper's face lit up like red lights on a Christmas tree.

     "W-what!? W-w-why!?" Dipper studderd.

     "Because, your cute when you blush" Bill said in a happy and flirty tone.