Chapter 9

~Dipper's POV~

     I was still running through the forest trying to look for Bill. I came across some fairies. I asked if they saw Bill. They nodded their heads and made a "follow me" motion with their hands. I followed them to a dark side of the forest. There was still no sign of Bill.

     "Are you sure he's here?" I asked the fairies but their eyes had turn red and they started growing sharp teeth. I realized that these fairies that brought humans to their leader because their leader ate humans. I was in big trouble. I tried to run but one of the fairies had bite me, paralyzing my whole body. I screamed for helped. A few seconds later, a creature that basically looked like a giant fairy with black wings, claws, red glowing eyes, sharp teeth, and a tail landed in front of me. It was the fairies leader. I closed my eyes when I suddenly heard it scream. I looked up to see a tall man with blonde hair, holding a pocket knife.

~Bill's POV~

     I wiped the tears from my eyes and started thinking to myself what happened. Was Pine Tree cheating on me or was it an accident. This was confusing. All of a sudden, I heard screaming. It sounded like Pine Tree's. He's in trouble! I have to save him! I ran as fast as I could towards the screaming and found Pine Tree about to get killed by the Dark fairies king. Lucky I had a pocket knife just in case something might happen so I ran in and stabbed the creature. I quickly carried Pine Tree and ran away.

     "I think we lost them." I said looking back making sure they weren't behind us. I looked down to see Pine Tree ,who I was carrying bridal style, crying.

     "What's the matter?"

     "I-I was so a-afraid that I wouldn't s-see you again. I-I didn't mean for you to c-cry earlier. Pacifica kissed me. Y-you're the only one I love." Pine Tree sniffeled out. I held him close to my chest and said "I forgive you. All that matters is that you're safe."

~Time skips~

~Nobody's POV~

     Dipper and Bill finally arrived to the mystery shack. Bill put Dipper down since he was able to move again.

     "Pine Tree, there's something I need to ask you."

     "Of course. What is it?" Bill kneeled on one knee and held out a small box.

      "Will you- "

      "OMG!!! You guys are back! I was sooooo worried!" Mabel screamed interrupting Bill. She practically squeezed the air out of Dipper.

     "Um, Mabel..." Bill said pointing at the box he was holding. Mabel quickly understood what he was trying to say.

     "Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt you two. I'll just go over there so you can continue what you guys were doing." Bill got down on his knee again and said,

     "Dipper Pines, will you marry me?"

     "YES!" Dipper screamed, jumping into Bills arms and kissing him.

The end :)