Prologue

10 years has passed Bill Cipher caused weird-magedon but was stopped by the Pines family. Our favorite mystery twins had grown up and decided to move to Gravity Falls. Mabel inherited the Mystery Shack while Dipper inherited Ford's reseach.

One day, Dipper and Mabel went exploring the woods like old times when suddenly they found a man collapsed by a tree. Dipper and Mabel didn't want to leave him there so they brought him back to the shack.

The man had blond hair that covered his right eye, tanned skin, and wore a yellow t-shirt and black jeans. The yellow man opened his eyes and found himself lying on the coach. He sat up and saw Mabel walking in.

"DIPPER! HE WOKE UP!!!! Hi! What's your name? My name is Mabel! Do you like yellow? I love the color yellow!"

"Mabel, give him some space. Hi, my name is Dipper Pines and this is my sister, Mabel. Sorry for my sister bothering you right after you just woke up." Said Dipper.

"It's alright, I guess nothing has changed about you two that much." The yellow man replied.

"Um, do we know you?" Questioned Dipper

"I guess you humans wouldn't recognize me in this form. The name is Bill Cihper. Recognize me now?" Dipper and Mabel were shocked as to find out this mysterious yellow man is their worst enemy, Bill Cipher. Confused and shocked the twins asked why he was in that form and what was he after now. Bill reassured the two that he was stripped of all of his powers and was banished to gravity falls as a human being. Hearing this, Dipper and Mabel went to the hall way and were discussing about letting him stay or not.

"Bro bro, I think it's safe to let him stay here. I mean he doesn't have his powers anymore so he should be alright."

"Mabel, are you crazy?! He could be lying or trying to trick us again!"

"Just look at his face, I know when a person is lying or not"

"Fine, but he's not staying her for free, he's going to help us with the mystery shack."

"Deal! Ok Bill, you can stay here as long as you help us run the mystery shack. Got that?"

"Thanks Pine Tree and Shooting Star! I look forward to staying with you two!" Bill quickly hugged the twins and the twins showed him around the shack and where he would be staying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: this is a prologue so billdip things are in the actual chapters