Chapter 2 (edit)

The next morning came and Dipper was still blushing about what happened last night. He didn't have much sleep that night because the memory of Bill licking his cheek and saying he was cute kept repeating. He couldn't stop but think if Bill liked him in that sort of way. When he walked down stairs, Mabel noticed the bags underneath his face.

     "Hey bro bro, are you ok? Did you not get enough sleep last night?"

     "Huh? Oh, uh yeah..."

     "Pine tree are you okay?" Bill asked coming from behind Dipper.

    "I-I'm f-f-fine! Hey, I just remembered I need to do something. I'll see guys later." With that Dipper left the room.

     "Something's not right. Hey Bill, did something happen yesterday to Dipper while I was gone?"

      "Hmm... Not really. All that happened was that Pine Tree got pushed and fell on top of me and I did lick his cheek when he had crums all over his face and said he looked cute when he blushed."

     "WHAT!!! Why haven't you told me this?!!!"

     "Because I didn't think it was very important to tell you this. Anyway I think I might be inlove with Pine Tree but I don't think he likes me back since he basically just ran away from me."

      "Judging by the way Dipper blushed acted when you're around, I think it's safe to say he probably does likes you. The best way of telling that you two are perfect for each other is if you go on a date. If the date goes successful and that you both are able to go on another one then that basically means the relationship can work." 

     "Ok but first, what's a "date" and second, how do I make it successful?"

     "Oh boy, you've got a lot to learn. Lucky I'm good at these kind of stuff. Let the Mabel's 101 on how to date begin!"

Meanwhile:

      Dipper was walking around Gravity falls thinking to himself. 

    "Why did I run a way? Why do I keep blushing around Bill now? Why do I keep thinking these things? This is so weird. Maybe I should apologize for running away but how exactly do I do that? Come on Dipper, just act normal and apologize to him!" Dipper was so lost in thought that he walked right in to a lamp post. 

~~Time skips~~

     Dipper walks back into the mystery shack. As he enters the shack and the first person he sees is Mabel and Waddles.

    "So, I herd what happened last night. Is that why you ran away?"

    "Did Bill tell you!? Great, I'm even more embarrassed. I don't even understand fully of why. It's weird."

    "I think I know why. Your in love!"

    "What!?"

    "Face it, you blush and feel embarrassed. You're not disgusted by it because your shy and you don't know how to reavt to this so you run. Your obviously in love with Bill." Dipper was shocked he never realized that the answer to his questions that he's been pondering the whole day was that he was in love.

~~~The next morning~~~

     "Hey Bill, I wanted to apologize for running away this morning." 

     "No problem but you can make it up to me if you go out on a date with me." This caught Dipper by surprised. His cheeks turned into a light pink. Dipped started to panic in the inside. He said yes.