Chapter 4

It's been about 2 months now since Bill and Dipper stated dating. Dipper was getting more comfortable around Bill. Not so nervous around him although sometimes he hates it when Bill touches him in certain areas at inconvenient times. It was summer now and it was a hot humid day. Mabel was showing tourists around the mystery shack, Soos had to fix a clogged pipe in the bathrooms, and Bill and Dipper worked in the gift shop. Dipper worked at the cash register while Bill was sweeping the gift shop and helping customers with the merchandise.

"Hey Dipper!" A girl called out. At first, Dipper didn't recognize the person but soon realized that the red headed adult calling his name was Wendy.

      "Wendy! I didn't recognize you. How are things in Portland?" Dipper asked while getting up to give Wendy a hug.

      "Good! And how is things in Gravity Falls? Did I miss anything?"

      "Ah hem." Dipper and Wendy turn their heads to see Bill standing next to them.

      "Oh hi. My name is Wendy." Wendy put her hand out to shake Bill's hand but he ignored it and wrapped his arms around dippers waist instead.

      "The names Bill Cipher and I'm Pine Tree's Boyfriend."

      "Wait, aren't you supposed to be that yellow triangle?! I mean, I'm happy Dipper is dating someone but you tried to takeover the universe."

      "It's a long story but Bill became human, started living with us, and became my boyfriend." Dipper explained.

      "As long as you and Mabel are safe and happy, then I'm alright with Bill but if he tries to hurt either one you two or take over the world again, I will hunt him down."

     "Relax, I don't intend to do anything like that now. All I really care is being with Pine Tree and keeping him safe and happy ."

      "Alright, I gotta go visit my family now. Let's have the gang go do something together again like old times and Bill is invited too."

"Ok! See you later then!" Wendy waved bye and left. Dipper dragged Bill to the living room to talk about his behavior around Wendy.

      "Hey Bill, why were you so rude to Wen-" Dipper's sentence was cut of by Bill kissing him. Bill pinned Dipper to the wall and look straight at him in the eye and borked the kiss.

      "I don't like it when you're alone with other people. Especially that red head. I know you had a crush on before. I don't want you to fall in love with her again." Dipper giggled. He didn't realize that he was jealous.

     "Don't worry about it. I don't like Wendy anymore. We're just friends now. Plus she's getting married in Portland so you don't have to worry about us. You'll always be the one I love the most." Dipper kissed Bill and the couple held each other's hands and walked back to the gift shop.

     "Dipper! Bill! Stop slacking and come here and tend to the customers!" Mabel yelled while trying to help a long line of customers purchase their stuff. Dipper and Bill looked at each other then started laughing. Then they went to help Mabel with the customers.

~~~~~~~~~

A/n:Next chapter I'm thinking of is Halloween special even though Halloween just past but I really wanted to do a holiday special for it. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed!!!!