Halloween special

WARNING!!!: Before reading this, you should know that this is a lemon so if you don't like that stuff, then skip! I've been waiting so long to write a lemon for this story!!!XD I hope you like it!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

It was Halloween night and Dipper was force to dress as Maid this year because he lost a bet to Mabel. Wendy came to visit just so she can go to the Halloween party at the mystery shack and see Dipper dressed as a maid. Soos, Candy, Grenda, and Wendy were the only guest that came. Soos dressed up as hotdog, Candy dressed up as a robot, and Grenda dressed up as Fiona from adventure time [I didn't know what to make her dress up as], Wendy didn't dress up but wore a Halloween theme top, Mabel dressed as Maid as well to match with her brother and Bill dressed as butler to also match Dipper. As they partied all night, Dipper was dragged by Bill to his bedroom while everyone else was distracted. He locked the door to make sure no one would come in.

"Bill, why are we in your bedroom?"Dipper asked hoping it wasn't what he was thinking.

"What do you think~" Bill losened his tie off and quickly kissed Dipper and slid his tongue inside. Dipper let out a moan and was pushed to Bill's Bed. Bill kept exploring inside of Dipper's mouth making sweet moans come out. Bill pulled away for air. He grabbed Dipper's wrists and starting leaving a trail if kisses from Dipper's nose to his collar bone.

"Mnnn... Ahhhh! Bill ahh!" Dipper moaned. Bill found his sweet spot and started nibbling on it making Dipper moan Louder. Bill slid his hand under Dipper's skirt and noticed he was wearing women's underwear. This made him giggle.

"Mabel wouldn't let me wear my normal boxers so she bought me this."

"Well, you look sexier with it."

"No I don't!"

Bill slid the underwear down and started to stoke his erection. He rubbed the tip with his thumb. Dipper tried to hold back his moans but couldn't. The Bill put it in his mouth and started to swirl his tongue around the tip. Dipper started panting heavy and grabbed on to Bill's hair.

"B-bill... I'm about to Ahhhh!!!" Dipper cummed in Bill's mouth. Bill tried to swallow most of it.

"Crap! I'm sorry Bill!"

"It's alright. I want to have you all to myself tonight."

" Umm, Bill."Dipper said shyly.

"Yes."Dipper started stripping and laid on the bed.

"C-can... Can you put it in?" Bill was surprised by Dipper asking this. He heard that chocolate can make a person horny but never actually that it might be true.

"Hell yeah!" Bill yelled and started stripping too. Before he put his member in, Bill took out a bottle and started pouring the liquid on his hand. Dipper watched as put it on his hand. He needed to stretch the opening before he could put it in. Bill put one finger in, making Dipper arch his back moan loudly. Bill slipped in another finger, then another.

"Nnnnahhhh!!!... S-stop... T-teas-sing me... Ahhhhh!"

" Just a little bit more... There." Bill pulled his fingers out and was about to but it in.

"Are you ready?" Bill asked Dipper shook his head yes. Bill slowly slipped in his opening. Dipper tightly grabbed on the sheets as Bill started trusting in and out. They repeated the process for 5 minutes. At this point both Bill And Dipper were moaning loudly and was about to cum any second now.

"B-bill... I'm going to Ahhh!!! Mmnnnahhh!!!"

"M-me too" then both cummed at the same time. Bill slowly pulled out and laid next to Dipper on his bed. Both were panting crazy while being covered in sweat and cum. Bill threw a blanket over the two of them. Dipper snuggeled into Bill's chest.

"I love you" said Dipper

"I love you too" said Bill.