Chapter 7

A/n: ATTENTION LEMON HATERS!!! This chapter contains a lemon! You have been worn. Enjoy!:-)

~~~~~~~~

Bill was taking a nap on the couch so Dipper decided to go take a walk by himself since he had free time. He was writing down his new findings in a journal trying to replace the ones that Ford had. As he walked through the woods, he herd shuffling in the bushes.

"Who's there?" Dipper asked and out came a creature that looked like a cat but with bigger claws, more fur, and it was almost the size of a Dalmatian. It hissed at Dipper and pounced on him. Dipper tried to push it off him and kicked it's stomach to get the creature off. The creature hit it's head against a tree and was knocked out. Dipper quickly ran back to the shack, holding his arm that had been scratched by the creature. He quickly went into Ford's research to find what the creature was.

It was a werecat and if you were to get scratched by one, you turn into a half cat person during night time. The cure was to create a potion using ingredients only found in the forest. The sun was about to set and the forest was much more dangerous during night. Dipper panicked and told his sister the whole thing. Mabel got the first aid kit to help his wound and promised that she'd help him tomorrow to find the ingredients to make the potion.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Bill asked still drowsy from his nap.

"Oh nothing. Dipper got scratched by some werecat and is going to probably be a cat person soon."

"What!? Are you alright!?"

"I'm fine I just have this weird ache in my head and lower back." Said Dipper. The sun had gone down and the moon and stars shined in the sky. Dipper took off his favorite pine tree hat and under it had shocked Mabel and Bill. Dipper at brown cat ears! Then they noticed that Dipper also had a tail too!

"What are you guys looking at?"

"Um, you got something on your head..."

"What are you... What the hell!!! Are these cat ears!?"

"Pfft... Yup. Your a cat person from those animes now!" Mabel said, trying to hold back her laughter. Dipper covered his face, embarrassed.

"Don't embarrassed Dipp'n sauce, you look adorable!"

"Mabel's right. Cat ears suit you very well~"

"I'm not cute! I'm manly!"

"Sure, sure. It's already almost 10, I'm to sleep. Night Dipper. Night Bill."

Mabel walked up the stairs and into her bedroom.

"Well I'm going to sleep too. I'm pretty exhausted from today too. Good night Bill." Dipper went to his room and laid on his bed. He closed his eyes when suddenly, he herd his door creak open. It was Bill who had walked in. Dipper sat up confused why Bill came.

"Hey Bill, did you want something?"

"Yes. I want you~"

"Wait, what?" Bill jumped on top of Dipper and kissed him roughly.

"Your too damn adorable! I can't hold back anymore!" Bill kissed Dipper again but much more smoother this time. Bill licked Dipper's lips asking him to open but Dipper didn't open up so Bill guided his hand down to Dipper's tail and gently pulled on it making Dipper yelp. He slid his tongue in, trying to suck on Dipper's tongue making the smaller male moan. Finally the kiss broke and a string of saliva connected each others mouths. Bill nibbled on Dipper's ears cause him to moan. Bill unbuttoned dipper's shirt and took his own shirt off in too. He sucked on Dipper's nipples and started stroking dipper's tail. Dipper bit his lip trying to stop the moans that were escaping from his mouth.

"Let me hear you Pine Tree." said Bill but Dipper didn't stop biting his lips. This sort of annoyed Bill so he started nibbling on Dipper's nipple while pinching the the other with his hand. Dipper couldn't hold back it and started moaning again. The hand that was stroking Dipper's tail slid down into his boxers started stoking his erection instead. This made Dipper moan even more loudly. Dipper could feel the smirk on Bill's face.

"Bill... I-I'm... Mmmnnnaaaaahhh!!!!!" Dipper had cummed on their chest and was breathing heavy.

"Is it alright if I go inside you now?" Dipper's face became a darker shade of red when Bill asked him. He turned his head away and slightly nodded his head.

"I'll take that as a yes." Bill slid his and Dipper's pants off. He flipped Dipper over, started to pushing in his finger first.

"Ahhhh!... Mnnnaahhh!..." Dipper moaned out. Bill tried slipping in his two more fingers and took it out off Dipper.

"Ready?" Dipper nodded his head yes. Bill slowly put his member into Dipper. Dipper grabbed on the sheets tightly. Bill reached over to kiss the nape of Dipper's neck and started nibbling on his ears again. Dipper was moaning very loudly and Bill started panting.

"Bill... I'm going to ahhh!"

"Me too..." Dipper cummed once more with Bill after him. Both collapsed on the bed trying to catch their breath.

"Ah chu!*sniffel"

"Aww, you sneeze like a kitten<3"

"I do not!"

"Keep telling yourself that." said Bill while pulling on Dipper's cat ears. Dipper snuggled into Bill's chest with his tail wrapped around Bill's arm.

"Good night, Pine Tree."

"Good night, Bill"

~ Next morning ~

"Soooo, Dipper I bet you had fun last night~" Mabel said with a grin on her face. Dipper's face turned to a bright red.

"Wait, did you hear us!?"

"Yup and it was hot!" Dipper covered his face with his hat trying to hide his red face.

"You should get scratched by werecats more often. It seems to make Bill get turned on~"

"S-shut up!"