Chapter 3

Mabel's POV

      Okay, this is Bill and Dipper's first date. I'm going to have to follow them so nothing goes wrong. I also have to see if student listen as I was teaching him. Now let's see the results. Stalking you're brother because he's on a date might not be the best thing for a first date especially when your very notice able. I'm going to disguise myself in a fedora, trench coat and a mustache so no one will reconize me. This date better be good.

Nobody's POV

     Bill and Dipper walked to the movies as their first activity. They saw a romantic comedy. The two seemed to enjoy it. Later on, they went into a dinner and just basically talked stories to each other. Dipper even almost choked from laughing too. Though as calm as he looked on the outside, Dipper was nervous but he tried to keep a cool head.

     "So, what do you want to do now?" Dipper asked 

     "I know the perfect place for star gazing. Follow me." Bill grabbed Dipper's hand and took him to a nice spot in the forest. They watched the stars twinkle and saw a huge full moon. 

     "Wow, I've never been in this part of the forest at night! It's so much beatiful at night."

     " I'm glad you like it. Hey Pine Tree, did you have fun today?"

     "Yes, it was fun being out with you."

     "In that case, I have something to ask."

     "Sure. What is i-" Dipper was stopped by Bill kissing him.

     "Will you go out with me?" Dipper was caught by surprise but then he thought "I love Bill and of Bill felt the same way, then..." Out loud, he said yes to Bill. 

Mabel's POV

Yes! It was a success! Now I've gotta tell Candy and Grenda! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! This was pretty short but I don't like to write details very often and sorry if you thought this was super fast on how Bill and Dipper get together but this is what I have to say to that, fuck it their together. Yeah so hope you like it. Tell me some ideas you'd like me to add in the story.