"It's Always Been You Steph!"

This chapter contains Buckingham Nicks smut! 😉❤️

"Being in your arms, has never felt better, Lindsey," Stevie said, as she lovingly stares into Lindsey's blue eyes.

"Even though I've held you a million times before... In love, or on stage... Back then, or in between then and now.. It's never been like this," Lindsey said, as he kisses the top of Stevie's head.

"I know what you mean," Stevie said, as she chokes up.

"Stevie?!" Lindsey questions, as he looks at her concerned.

"Oh.. I'm just fine... I'm with you.. So I've never felt more comfortable, or more complete in my life... Mr. Buckingham," Stevie said, as she bites her bottom lip, then puckers her lips.

"I love you, Stevie," Lindsey smiles.

"I love you so much more, Linds!" Stevie exclaims with a giddy smile.

"You complete me," Lindsey said, as Stevie gives him a cheeky little grin in response.

"As cliche as that sounds —and is— You complete me too," Stevie laughs, as she leans in to give Lindsey a deep, and passionate kiss, as their arms are wrapped around each other.

Lindsey breaks the kiss and whispers, "Take me Stevie," as Stevie just lets out a cute little giggle, and wraps her legs around Lindsey's waist.

He carries her, and lightly throws her down on the bed.

Lindsey opens up Stevie's legs, as he sticks two fingers inside of her, and starts to massage her clit in a slow motion, as he takes her clothes off with his free hand, while nibbling up and down at her neck.

"Ohhh, Li... Lindsey," Stevie lightly moans, as Lindsey leaves kisses all over her now bare stomach, as he works his way up her breasts and lightly sucks her nipples.

"Ah, ohh," Stevie moans.

A few minutes pass as Lindsey continues to take it slow. "Lindsey... I want you... I want you now!" Stevie moans, as Lindsey smiles, and kisses her softly on the mouth, as he takes off his pants and underwear.

He grabs himself and sticks himself inside of Stevie.

Lindsey starts off slow, as he's going in and out of Stevie, making her beg for more.

"Aww... Faster baby," Stevie whines as Lindsey increases his speed, and goes in and out of Stevie faster and harder.

"Shit, shit... I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum.. Make me cum Linds," Stevie pleads as Lindsey goes in faster and harder, as he can feel her walls tightening around him.

"Ahh, ahh! Ohh... That's it," Stevie screams.

"Damn it..." She exclaims, as she runs her fingers through Lindsey's hair, while pulling at it, and arching her back, as she's moaning out his name over and over again.

"Damn, you're goooood!" Stevie screams as she rotates her hips, while Lindsey rides her one more time, before she cums all over him.

"You are one magical woman, Ms. Nicks," Lindsey said, as he licks the tips of his fingers off clean.

"And you are one sick, sick man," Stevie said out of breath, as she teases him, while he grabs her waist, and they share a deep and romantic kiss.

"That was amazing... Thank you," Stevie whispers into Lindsey's ear.

"And now it's my turn," Stevie said in a seductive voice, as she signals for Lindsey to move, so she can get on top.