This IS The Greatest Valentine's Day Ever!

Now I'm taking off where the latest chapter "Home" left off! ☺️

Stevie's 14 weeks pregnant now, and her morning sickness has subsided a lot!

"Hey Stevie— Are you feeling okay today?!" Christine asks, as she walks inside Stevie and Lindsey's house.

"Yes, I'm doing a lot better Chris, thank you... I haven't thrown up since that day we got home from Hawaii," Stevie folds her hands together, as though she's praying.

"Uh? But that was just yesterday?" Christine says, while laughing.

"I know! But the point is, I haven't thrown up since yesterday," Stevie takes a deep sigh of relief.

"That's great! Yeah!" Christine lifts her hands up, as Stevie smiles at her.

"What are you up to, today Chris?!" Stevie asks.

"Ah, you know, not much.. You know how much I hate this holiday," Christine says, while making a sad look.

"Oh right... It's Valentine's Day tomorrow," Stevie said with her eyes closed, and puts her right hand on her chest.

"I'm so sorry, Chris," Stevie says with sympathetic eyes, as she leans over to hug Christine tight.

"Hey... Please don't be mad at me for saying this, but— I know that you have been kind of down lately, and the thing with..." Stevie says, as she looks at Christine in the eye, and sighs softly.

"Well, all I am trying to say is... You are more than welcome to stay here for the weekend if you want to," Stevie said with bright eyes and a warm smile.

"Stevie, I don't want to be a burden on you and Lindsey," Christine darts her eyes on the ground.

"Although I absolutely hate this holiday, that doesn't mean that your plans with Lindsey have to be altered on account of me." Christine puts her hand up.

"Oh Chris, we haven't even talked about anything for tomorrow," Stevie blows a rasberry.

"Not to mention the fact that you are my best friend. You're my person," Stevie said, as a small grin appears on Christine's face.

"I know that Valentine's Day is especially tough on you, and I don't want you to be home alone, dear," Stevie smiles, as she pinches Christine's cheeks as though she were a little girl; emitting a laugh from Christine.

"When did you become such a mom, Stevie?!" Christine smiles, as Stevie just shook her head, and rolls her eyes.

"You're an angel, Stevie... I love you," Christine smiles, as she hugs Stevie.

"Aw! Not nearly as much as I love you, Chris." Stevie grins.

Lindsey walks into the room, and smirks at the sight of Stevie and Christine's embrace.

"Ohhhh, my!!!" Lindsey says, as his eyes lit up, as he continues to watch Stevie and Christine hug.

"Jeez, Linds! Grow the hell, up!" Stevie chuckles, as they break the hug.

"So, what's going on with you two ladies?! Or maybe four?!" Lindsey smiles, and wraps his arms around Stevie's waist, and runs his hands on Stevie's stomach.