New Years Eve!

I'm gonna go back a few weeks to when Stevie began to show. She is only six weeks along, and her morning sickness is horrible..

"I'm six weeks, Linds," Stevie says as she jumps on top of Lindsey in the bedroom.

"Yeah, you are honey," Lindsey smiles. "What a wonderful way to wake up too, Steph."

"I'm only 6 weeks pregnant, and I look like a house already," Stevie pouts and gives Lindsey sad eyes, as she buries her head into his chest.

"No you do not, Steph... You've never looked more beautiful sweetie." Lindsey says, as he kisses her lips, and then starts to kiss up to her shoulders and breathes hot air into her neck.

"Plus, soon, there'll just be more of you to love."

"I love your dimple on this arm," Lindsey looks over at Stevie and smiles affectionately as he kisses her dimple.

"Aw, you are such a-a honey," Stevie giggles as he breathes hot air onto her neck again.

"Wh-what are you doing to me?!" Stevie says, as she makes soft moans.

"Giving you something better than breakfast."

"Ohhh, nice try.. Try telling that to a pre-a pre— Ahhh," Stevie says as she spreads her legs apart, and opens them wide, as he sticks two fingers inside her, and begins to rub her clit.

"Aw, that feels... Ahhh," Stevie moans with pleasure, as she puts one hand in her clit and starts rubbing it and runs her other hand through Lindsey's hair.

"Ahh,' Stevie moans as Lindsey runs his fingers through her clit as he lightly kisses her chest, and takes her night gown off with one hand.

Lindsey kisses up and down Stevie's stomach as she runs her fingers through his hair while sucking at his neck.

"Ahh, Lindsey... Lindsey, Lindsey!!" Stevie says repeatedly, as her clit is now throbbing wet, as he continues to rub his fingers through her clit.

*********

"Ohh, Ohhh!" Lindsey screams as Stevie grabs his nipples, and starts biting them, as she's swirling her tongue around his nipples. Lindsey takes his fingers out of Stevie's clit and licks them before he takes himself, and pounds himself into Stevie, as her toes curl and she throws her head back with her eyes closed as she's closer to reaching her orgasm.

"Aww, Linds, Linds- LINDS!!" Stevie yells, as Lindsey goes in and out of Stevie. Stevie grabs a fistful of Lindsey's hair and cocks her head to the side, as Lindsey makes a grunting sound, and Stevie repositions her hips.

"Aww, Fu€k... I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum," Stevie moans loudly, as Lindsey pounds into Stevie, as he can feel her walls tighten around him.

"Ahh, ahh! AHH!!!" Stevie cums as she breathes heavily.

"Thank you... You were right, honey." Stevie pats Lindsey on his head.

"You're welcome, sweetie," Lindsey smiles.

"About what?" Lindsey says almost out of breath, as he lays down next to Stevie.

"That this was better than breakfast." Stevie gives him a little smile.

"Aww, well I knew you'd think so, and agree!" Lindsey says, as he wraps his arms around her.

"Even before you were pregnant, you'd prefer sex over breakfast," Lindsey smiles.

"Huh?" Stevie looks at him confused.

"Reverse that last statement," Lindsey laughs.

"Oh." Stevie smiles.