Dreams ... Do Come True: Part Two

Right after the ceremony, Christine and John, and Mick walk up to Stevie and Lindsey.

"Congratulations," Christine said with a teary smile.

"Aw, thank you so much.. We really appreciate it.. Don't we, baby?" Stevie said, as she nudges Lindsey on the arm, who hasn't been able to take his eyes off her.

"That's right, sweetheart," Lindsey said, leaning in to give Stevie a short, yet powerful kiss.

"You two did it.. You eloped," Mick exclaims.

"I KNOW!" Stevie exclaims.

"Okay, calm down, Monica," John jokes. Knowing that Friends is one of Christine's and Stevie's favorite shows.

"It's my wedding... Our, our wedding... I can be as excited and crazy as I want... Well, not too crazy," Stevie said, as Lindsey lovingly gazes into her brown eyes, as he grabs Stevie's stomach with both of his hands, and starts to talk to the babies.

"Hey, girls... Your mommy and I finally did it! We got married! It's officially official! Your mommy's officially 'Stephanie Lynn Buckingham!" Stevie can't help but cry a tear of happiness.

"About damn time," Christine smirks, as Stevie laughs.

"That's exactly what I said.. Wasn't it, Liddy?" Stevie turns to Lindsey.

"Yes, you did!" Lindsey responds in a cute voice, as he's now looking up at Stevie, staring deeply into his wife's eyes.

"Man, I always imagined this day different," Stevie said, as Lindsey and Christine both look at her with equally quizzical expressions.

"I mean, I never thought I would ever get married... Ever! But... Somehow," Stevie said, looking at their faces.

"No, n-n-no... I mean.... I'm very happy with how everything had turned out and all... That we got married... I j-just... I never thought I'd get married, while being hugely pregnant," Stevie tries to explain, as she laughs.

"I am glad that we are where we are, and that we're expecting these two girls..." Stevie smiles.

"So, baby... Do you have any more surprises for me?! We weren't going to have a reception, following the wedding— Well... Since we were just getting married at the courthouse by the justice of the peace. I know that, that alone automatically screams romance..." Stevie rolls her eyes.

"Right!" Lindsey said, as he's now playing with Stevie.

"I-I-I, I don't know what we're going to do... I was just planning on all the hot sex," Stevie gives him a 'You know I know that you have something up your sleeve' look.

"Oh, alright... Bruce and the E Street Band are coming over in a matter of minutes to set up, as well as—" Lindsey said, as he begins to make a drumroll sound.

"Tell me!" Stevie pushes him playfully.

"Your brother from another mother, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers."

Stevie shrieks in excitement as she runs at Lindsey, and tightly wraps her arms around his body. "Oh, Linds... Thank you!! Not inviting him made me feel awful!"