Amanda interrupts -_-

"JUMP TIMMEH CATS ALWAYS LAND ON THEIR FEET!" *timmeh jumps and lands on face* "WHAT KIND OF CAT ARE YOU?!"

~BEEEEEEP~

Heeeey :D TIS Sophia and we are going to get back to what we where going last time because I know all of you wanna know what happened to kid after he walks into the fire of Natsu's first day! "I did not walk into it you pushed me!"

"ROLL THE TAPE" I screamed throwning needles at the screen.

Then pickle Anderson walked in. "PICKLE GO AWAY!" I screamed. "ITS GRANDPA PICKLE TO YOU!!" He yelled.

~rippling starts very quick due to scaredness~

"NO KID!" Lord Death yelled as he ran into the fire and caught kid. "Thank goodness me little boy is safe." I darted up and down the hall way. "DEATH YOUR ON FIRE!!!" I yelled. Amanda was in the corner running in circles and stuff.

This is Birmingham no one needs to know this.

Birmingham?

What's that?

Stupid auto correct.

~skips to when everyone is hanging out in the video room~

"Hey Kid you wanna pop?" NATSU and throwing it at him. It poor kiddo in the head and he almost started crying. "Poor kiddo!" I said running over and hugging him.

Okay no I didn't...
I was to scared to do that.
So I jus attacked natsu instead.
Seems like the better option.

"Sophia leave the poor child alone he just got here!" Amanda said trying to pull me off of him. "Never!" I said biting his forehead.

~is currently getting strangled by Sophia~

"RIPPLE YOU WANNA FIGHT?!"

*everyone else in the room sweat drops*
"BAKA STOP IT!" Amanda yelled tackling me.

~.... Back to the tape~

"Ow!!!!" Natsu yelled then flames shot everywhere. "What are you children doing in here?!" Daddy yelled when he got in the room. He saw kid crying in a corner Natsu crying in another corner Amanda standing in the middle of the room like what is my life and then me calmly burning to a crisp.

Things are normal.

Totally.

^^^^^^^^^

~Is again being strangled~

"SOPHIA!" Amanda yelled throwing a bucket at MY head. ~haha~ "RIPPLE" Amanda yelled throwing a bucket at his head.

His?
Her?
It?
Idk.

~SHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHILA BUFF~

"I give up Amanda keeps interrupting." I said storming out of the room.

The awesome "authors" note by Sophia Luka death herself!

*I(Amanda) walk up and shove Sophia in a hole*

This title is so misleading.
*walks away*

*readers just hear this faint voice of Sophia*
That's a rap ^^

*all goes silent*