Chapter 1: Caligraphy

I'm jealous of your tattoos and how long they will stay with you after I go
- Clementine Von Radics
___________________________

She was 17. That night was just another blurry vision. She didn't know what and she didn't know why, she just did. Black cursives written right across her hipbones. A date, perhaps. A date she could not come to understand the meaning of. Nevertheless, it became a focal point to the rest of her body.

Now she's 29 and living alone. Nobody knew she had it and nobody will anytime soon. Tattoos were never her thing anyway.
It's been 12 years and she still hasn't figured out what it meant. It couldn't have come out of her mouth. Not when she was 17 and especially not when she was drunk.
Who would have thought? Meryl Elizabeth Davis, the beautiful lady with the astonishing  body that won the olympics would be here, 29, yet still single, and still a virgin. No, it wasn't the tattoo stopping her, it was herself. She didn't want to be broken by some undeserving man. But now she's starting to realize that the clock doesn't wait for her to find the right man. It continues ticking despite everything that's happening in the universe. If she wanted the family she planned to have, she needed to find someone. Soon.