Dr. Jane Foster

My vision was blurry. Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I was lying on a stretcher in the same room I first woke up. A holographic panel was popped up in front of my face. It read " Ma'am the flight plan for today is ready. You first have a appointment with Dr. Jane Foster."

I could barely walk but I found myself, my wardrobe which had a million dresses. I might be pretty rich person, I thought to myself. I chose a  Bright yellow Lycra dress.

Some memory flashed in my brain it was me holding hands with a handsome  guy with black hair we chuckled as he cracked some joke.  

The memory went away now my head was paining I fell on my knees, it was like someone had hit my head with a titanium rod

I got up and got into a familiar looking aircraft, like I was bonded with it. "Schnell lets roll" the air craft elevated to a altitude of 30,000 feet and it went zoooooommmmmm..............

"Schnell what all do I have after this appointment with Dr. Foster?" As she spoke I felt my head getting clearer now I could focus. " Ma'am after the appointment you've got to attend a party hosted by your sister for the release of her latest album.

The aircraft landed on a stone bridge with uneven stones which made it difficult for me to walk. Air gushed through the windows of the shops while I was walking in front of making a whistling sound. I made to  the café I had my meeting at.

There was a lady with brown hair with maroon colored nerdy glasses on her thin nose, her eyes made me feel weary. She got up after seeing me and spoke

" You made it Alice Stark! I had been looking forward to meet you

" You made it Alice Stark! I had been looking forward to meet you."  I kept my phone on the wooden table and she started speaking..........

She said something about a bridge that connects all the 9 realms something called Bifrost. " I was looking forward to gain your help in making a device which reverses and multiply polarity which will make a bridge similar to the Bifrost." I was not getting a single thing she spoke so, I picked up my cellphone to  see if Schnell could do something. Schnell quickly briefed me up.

"Yeah I'll surely do something about the device, I'll forward you the designs asap. All the best in finding a way to Asgard, to Thor."I gave her smile got up she thanked me and I left.

I was back in the air passing by a ruins of city. Suddenly something hit my window. Red lights started flashing in the aircraft. Shield integrity 50%, again a hit 30% The screen read "5 incoming bogeys, "Get me out of here!!" Schnell said "Preparing a plan to a secure location, ma'am."

After an hour of flying in neutral air space " What was that Schnell?" She replied " Ma'am we a had gotten into the war zone in Syria by mistake."  " And why was that?" "Ma'am We were getting late for the party so I chose a shorter route to New Mexico."

"Alright what's the condition of the aircraft?" there was a little smoke coming out of the left wind turbine "We'll make it to the destination in time but, the return trip might be questionable." After a while of flying on the Pacific Ocean "Ma'am I've intercepted a call from a secure line, its  from your mom." I told her to pick it up"

A picture of lady with honey colored hair flashed on the screen

" Hi Honey! I'll be late for the party so can you please  pick up Dad on the way

" Hi Honey! I'll be late for the party so can you please  pick up Dad on the way." I replied " Okay momma be there, I need to talk bout something really important." She replied with amazement " Alright honey Take care!"

DAMN IT!! my nose was bleeding and there were  stains all over my dress. "Ma'am is everything alright?" "I need a clean dress immediately!" " Okay Ma'am I'll stop by" The aircraft stopped by a petrol pump." 

I ran inside grabbed a pair of jeans and orange polo.  ( I hated my choice )

After flying in this awful clothes on for a while. "Ma'am we've reached Malibu" I got down went inside, suddenly random fragments of me playing in this house made my head ache. I reached to the living room. There was a old man sitting in a wheel chair reading a Forbes magazine with a picture of my dad and my eldest brother standing together. It read "DREAMS DON'T WORK UNLESS YOU DO"