Dead?

Well if I describe myself I'm a person who often gets lost in her thoughts. I was lying on a beach with sand and water gushing into all parts of my body.

Schnell!
She wasn't there
Nobody was

The waves were hitting my water logged boots, I could see the sun setting, the moon rising and the sky getting darker.

Now I knew who I was but, my ability to focus was still lost as I was still coping with getting so much knowledge back.

I got up, and tried to look straight but I couldn't.

Next thing I know I was screaming " Schnell!??" repeatedly,
That's when a guy walking a funny way  wearing a red and black suit having white eyes with two swords on his back caught my collar and picked me up.

Wake up! Fairy godmother,

He then held me up in his arms and took me into a gigantic black ball like aircraft and later me on a white table.

Moneypenny! Start diagnosis,

Pool, there's a hairline fracture in the 5th disc of her spinal cord which will causes a temporary paralysis like state.

"So all she needs is a freaking wheel chair?"

"What kind of aircraft is this?" I asked

Oh! this ball sack was designed by you, you're just like your dad aren't you? Both of you usually forget everything u make he giggled.

My skin turned pale " How did this guy know so much about me ?"

"Don't worry godmother this mofo will get you home safe." He said ( his white eyes moving )