Pain

I went inside had supper with mom and dad. Dad tried several times to start a conversation but failed miserably each time.

After eating I headed upstairs to my room but, before I could shut the door some one stopped the door from closing by sticking their foot and came in.

It was a guy in his 20s, brown eyes just like mine and dirty blond hair. He pushed me inside the room,shut the door and locked it. He held my wrist and pushed it to the wall.

"I'm sorry" he said and pushed his sword in my stomach, pain spread through my entire abdomen but it soon disappeared.

He pulled out the sword from my stomach or what was left of it, it was just the handle rest had disappeared and my wound had healed.

His eyes closed and he fell on the floor straight on his face with a burn behind his back. Dad stood at the door with a part of his suit on his hand, the part of his suit disappeared. I was feeling very weak.

Dad come and wrapped his hand around me, " are you okay darling?."

"Yes Dad, what was that?"
Dad told me to go to his bedroom and sit. I went outside, some people in blacked outfitted rushed inside my room.

Mom grabbed my hand and took me inside her room " Honey we need to talk."

She made me sit in her room and told me to wait, after a while dad and mom came and sat next to me. Dad said " We're not your biological parents, you're adopted. Your real mom lives in New York. You're a avatar of a power Greek Goddess."

" You've a brother, we had been tasked to protect you because your biological mom couldn't keep you safe so you had to stay with us till you were able to protect yourself." Mom said.

Dad said " You were born a goddess and were targeted several times by evil forces when you were little, we kept you safe. Now you need to go, as now we're no longer to able to keep you safe. I just had a talk with Nick, he said we need to send you to your biological mother."

Mom said almost about to cry a tsunami" You need to be strong, the world is going to look up to you. You're their Protector." She rubbed circles on my back to comfort me.