Home

Annabeth's POV

I was just back from my Job at a construction site. I was about to go to take a shower when I heard a knock on the door.

I ran out to the door like children run to see their presents on a Christmas morning.

"Hey! Percy" I opened the door without looking at him and ran back to take a shower."

Mid way Sam ran past me towards the door.
"Who's that, Dad?"

"She's your.." Percy replied
"Your aunt, Hi" Alice completed

I heard a voice I hadn't heard in a long long while. A voice the immediately sent soothing sensations across my body. It was like the voice of my mom.

I turned around to see a girl, with a bunch of yellow flowers.

"Hi Annabeth."

"Come in, Alice." Percy said.

I was too shocked to see her. "Sam why don't you put these flowers in a vase? Percy can I talk to you for a second in the kitchen?"

I dragged percy to the kitchen
"When the hell were you gonna tell me."

"She's just my sister *sighs*"

"Well she's your sister that didn't care to talk to you for 20 years."

"Look Annabeth it's complicated."
He left the kitchen and so did I, it was complicated since she was gone alot had changed. The Titans had over powered Hades and taken over the underworld.

Monsters were popping up everywhere excluding the dome in Manhattan. The Gods were busy blaming each other and fighting.

After me and Percy got married we decided to leave everything and move to Manhattan to raise our child away from all the monsters.

Sam and Alice were sitting in the living room. Sam was arranging the flowers in the vase.

"Why are you still 13 and dad in his 40s?" Sam asked

"Because I don't age till I want to age and this age is working out just fine for me." Alice replied laughing.

"Oh"
" So what're you going to do now?" Percy asked putting some pancakes for them to eat on the table.

"I've decided to lay low for now and not jump in to the Olympian drama."

"That would be great you can stay with us."

"Yeah, I would love to" Alice replied stuffing the pancake into her mouth like she hadn't eaten anything in a billion years.

"So aunt can you come with me to my field trip tomorrow?" Sam asked.

"Sweet heart, Your aunt is really tired..." Percy said

"No, it's alright I would love to go around and see the things we've accomplished on earth." Alice added with a innocent smile like one of a baby's.