Sister

I ran down the apartment stairs as I was about to exit the building, a white limousine pulled up in front of the main gate and the window rolled down.

It was Lizzy "Get in luv."
I sat in and the driver started driving.

"How did you find me?"

"Well everyone knows you'll go to Percy first, the moment you wake up."

"How's dad?"

"He has been pretty sick the past years."

"& Mom?"

"Well now Robert took over the company so now she's free to live her life to the fullest."

"Can you get me to the nearest SHEILD office?"

"No, first we'll have some lunch! It has been 20 years god damn it!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry."

The lunch with Lizzy was short as she had to go to a shoot quickly, how hypocritical. She and I grew up together so being near her felt so good after being asleep for 20 years.

A kiss landed on my forehead.
"Know this sister I'll always be there for you." Lizzy said and we parted ways.

Her car then dropped me off at the SHEILD head quarters.

The moment I entered the hall everyone stopped doing what they were doing and started staring at me like they had seen a ghost.

"Well you know it's bad to stare at someone." Peter said walking towards me.

I ran a hugged him so tight that all of his bones might've broken.

"Okay stop now with your godly hug sister." He said chuckling.

"Hahaha, it's so nice seeing you Pete."
We walked towards my office.

"Wow it's exactly as I left it."

"We'll soon refurbish it, the tech in here is 20 years old."

"Now I feel technologically disabled."

"What's going on at Olympus?"

"Olympus is still Olympus, the same old drama. The Titans have taken over the west coast and the underworld."

"So are they headed here?"

"No they know what happened last time, intelligence tells us that they've decided to increase their hold on the west coast first."

"And the council is okay with that?"

" Yes! Well kind off. After you left a prophecy came out about the rise of the Titans with the rise of the protector."

"It's true isn't?"

"I'll only stay conscious when we are facing danger."

"Sister you know the council works for the best!"

"Does it!?"

"Everytime I put down their enemies they decide to put me to sleep. It's less for the good and more of their own personal gain. They know that I'll come after the corrupt in the council." I said walking away.

"Where are you going sister?"

"To get answers."

The council is needed to be taught a lesson.