Pookalums & Sweet cheeks

Chapter 1

KENDALL's POV

"Hey,Kenny." Cara stormed in through the door with her infamous smirk.

I rolled my eyes, like I always do and I don't like it when she calls me that, it sounds nerdy and lame.

I always insisted that she would call me by my "real" name, but she said that she likes it better.

"Hi," I said, looking behind my shoulder and adjusting my glasses with my fingers.

"What'cha doin', Pookalums?" She jumps over the couch's back, landing perfectly next to me.

I frown when she mess up my hair, slapping her hand away, I didn't answer her and just continue watching Mean Girls. Dreaming how cool it would be to look like those girls, perfect and flawless.

But here I'm, stuck with these braces and big black rimmed glasses. Face full of pimples and a boyish figure. I was surprise when Cara put her arm around my shoulders. Blushing furiously red at how close she was. I tried to ignore the butterflies inside my stomach. It felt like they started to practice acrobatic moves.

You see my looks is not the only thing that I'm depressed with.At first, I didn't think about it much, you know, she's good-looking, so that's why I feel like this.

I didn't thought I will get feelings to her. Yep, you heard me clear and right.

I fucking have a crush on, one and only, Cara Jocelyn Delevingne.

Not only that she's a girl and older than me, but she's also my older sister's best friend.

Well you see... it's not only her looks that I'm attractive to, but her personality too.

People see her as a cocky, selfish and cold­hearted bitch but the truth is she's protective, sweet, funny and caring. People judge easily.

I turned my head to my left and looked at her. Her perfect brows were furrowed.

"Hey kid, what's wrong?" She asked, with worried lace in her voice.

"Nothing, Sweet cheeks." I said, while pinching her cheek.

She scowled at me. "You just crossed the line, Kendall." Before I could do anything, she tightly but with gentleness pushes my shoulders making me lay down.

I tried to push her off of me, but she crooked her hands under my t­shirt and began to tickle my sides.

"C-C-Cara... P­Ple­Please... Stop... I­I­It," I said between my laughs."P­P­P­Please I will... P­pee in... M­My...P­Pants..." I yelp, trying to push her again.

This time I was successful, but unlucky for her she fell off the couch, on her ass.

She tried to grab me but she failed.

"That's karma, Darling." I said laughing my ass off that I hardly supported my weight with my left hand.

My upper half was almost on of Cara, but I managed to push myself and roll on my back.

I love moments like this: When she's my friend, whom I can act like a totally dork and She never judge me. She was still laughing hard when Kylie came, standing next on the couch.

"Jeeez, I just leave you two for a second and you start to act like kids" Kylie rolled her eyes and picked up my feet. She sat down bringing them to her lap.

Cara still rolling on the floor, laughing. Few tears started to flow from the corners of her eyes.

"Oh, c'mon, can you stop it?" Kylie groaned, while kicking Cara's ass.