Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Kendall's POV

I rubbed my eyes while yawning.

"Tiger..." I opened my eyes confused seeing that the other side of bed is empty.

I quickly grabbed my phone. It's only six in the morning. This is so freaking weird, other times I had to kick her out off the bed with her cursing me with all those most colorful words and she still would fall asleep, making us almost late to school. But now she's gone even before the alarm clock went off.

I get out of the bed and put on Cara's boxers and her hoodie which I found on the chair, next to computer table. I really don't think my parents or Kylie will appreciate that I'm walking over the house naked.

I tiptoed out of my room and stairs down to the kitchen.

I grinned seeing Cara near the stove.

"Hey there, beautiful." I nibbled her ear and rubbed her lower back when I walked to her.

"Mi amourrr." I tried to roll the R smiling at Cara while snaking my hands under her tee-shirt towards her firm abs.

"Hey there, princess." She smirked trying to look over her shoulder.

"Why so early?" I mumbled into her shoulder.

"What did you say, love? I only felt your droll on me." Cara chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"I asked why are you're up so early." I said kissing and then biting her shoulder. I giggled when she squirmed to the side.

My lips found her neck before I went to sit down."Hungry?" She asked ignoring my question. I furrowed my eyebrows for a second.

"Yeah." I nodded my head even if I know she doesn't see me.

"Did you even slept?" I asked seeing dark circles under her eyes when she looked over her shoulder to me. She sighed and I saw glimpse of her rolling her eyes.

"Yes." She lied.

I pursed my lips, swallowing. "Really?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Are we playing twenty questions or something?" Cara asked well more like snapped. Ten minutes were spent in suffocating silent as she was done making food and as we ate.

Occasionally I looked at her trying to catch her glance but every time her blue eyes were downcast.

I sighed shaking my head.

After I'm done I quickly washed the plate. I felt strong arms wrapping around my stomach.

I turned in her arms putting my hands behind her neck.

"Talk to me." I said.

"It's nothing." Cara said which irritates me.

"Why can't you just talk with me about things that are bugging you?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because it's nothing, okay? Just leave it. Let's better have some kitchen sex." Cara said attaching her lips to my neck, sucking and nibble the sensitive flesh.

I pulled her away from my neck by gently putting pressure on her shoulders. I waisted no time kissing her soft lips.

Soon there were teeth and tongue dancing together. While I stroked her stomach I trailed my palm up to her dangerously perfect breast I squeezed them making Cara moan and my lip's corners tug up.

I felt her fingertips walking their way towards my ass, she grabbed a handful of it making me squirm closer towards her.

As we got more into it we heard someone cleared their throat. I groaned looking over Cara's shoulder. I gulped seeing my step dad with disgusted expression.