Chapter 25

A/N. Guys! I wanted to apologize for the super delayed update. My friends and I were stuck on an Island and the wifi was fucked :( we just came back home last night. Hope you guys can forgive me :( and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 25

Kendall's POV

"Hello?" Lily said over the phone.

"I need your help." I said going through my clothes with one hand while other holding my phone near my ear.

"I'm listening.." She said.

"What should I wear on the first date?" I asked.

"Do you know where are you going?" She asked.

"I don't know." I pouted even if I know she doesn't see me.

"Umm... Okay... Umm..." Lily muttered.

"Lils, help me." I almost shouted in my phone.

"Don't you have some dress or something?" Lily asked.

"Yeah right, I'm going to fit in." I said glaring at the clothes and pouting at the same time.

"Honey, just try it, I bet you ten dollars you will easily fit in, they aren't even tight." Lily sighed.

"Argh... You're not helpful at all why did I even call you." I said annoyed.

"Honey, you look beautiful in anything." She said.

"You, sound like my mom." I whined.

"Cara will like anything you will wear." said Lily.

"I don't want her to like it, I want her to love it." I said.

"Nics, we are talking about Cara she thinks that you're most beautiful girl in the whole world." Lily said making me bit my lip.

"Whatever, I have to go... bye." I quickly ended her call.

I'm still going to find something that will make Cara's jaw hit the floor. Well okay, maybe I won't, but hey as long as she thinks I look cute is fine with me.

"Kendall." I heard Kylie shout when she walked to my room.

"Where are you going?" Kylie asked scrunching her face, tip toeing around my clothes.

"I have a date with Cara." I said.

"Oh, right. I forgot that." Kylie plopped down on my bed quickly grabbed the laptop and opened the device.

"Looking for a college already?" Kylie asked after a while making me frown while I did my hair.

"Umm... no." I said.

"Your browser history is full of colleges and porn." Kylie said looking at me and smiling teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, that's hot." She said after few minutes I heard few moans coming from the laptop which made me blush.

"Can you shut that down or turn down the sound?" I asked.

"Sis, you have great taste in adult movies." Kylie commented.

"I didn't watch that." I said again rolling my eyes.

"CARA, YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN PORN!" Kylie shouted.

"I KNOW!" Cara shouted back. After half hour I heard few knock on my door.

"Babe, when you're ready I'll be downstairs." Cara said.

"How do I look?" I asked Kylie after ten minutes turning around to look at her.

"Whoa, what the hell did you do to my little sis, you look amazing, Ken." She said.