That was weird

A/N: This song keeps playing in my mind so I've decided to put it in this chapter. I couldn't find a lyrics video because Youtube won't let me. Anyways here's today's last chapter. Gonna update soon. I really hope you like it. 😊

Chapter 4:

Kendall's POV

Mid-July

"C'mon let's go out somewhere.." Lily said as she stood up from the couch.

"Where?" I asked simply as I tied my hair in high ponytail.

I want to go out too but here in Forks there's not much you can do.

"I don't know. Maybe we can go to the park... or to the cinema... somewhere. It's summer and we do completely nothing. All we do is go for a run or stay at your house or mine" Lily said as she pouted.

"So I insist that we have some fun this summer and I forbid you from complaining"She said as she grabbed my arm and tugged me towards the door.

"Lils... Let me dress normally first. I don't want to go out with my sweatpants" I said causing Lily to huff dramatically.

"Okay but do it fast" Lily said.

I walked to my room. I brought out so much clothes, but I still don't know what to wear.

"Lily Jane!" I shouted and she quickly entered into my room.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know what to wear", I whined.

She shook her head to the side a clear sign that I annoyed her.

"Just go like this" she said exasperatedly.

"I don't want to" I frowned. She threw some jean shorts and a white crop top at me.

"See problem solved, now get dressed already" She told me.

After I quickly re-dressed my eyes caught a light brown leather jacket on my chair. "Wait.. I don't have one." I thought to myself.

Then realization hit me. Cara forgot her jacket. I bit my lip and picked it up.

"It's summer, Nicole.. How can you be wearing that? "Lily said as she looked at me as if I was crazy when I slipped it on.

"Don't be dramatic" I hoisted jacket's collar and smelled it. It still smell like Cara.

I miss her and Kylie so much. I'm grateful for Lily's crazy way of making friends. She makes me feel less lonely.

"Wait..." I suddenly said and she stopped abruptly.

"What?" She asked.

"Let me just put my contacts in" I said walking into my bathroom.

"Okay I'm ready" I said after few minutes. I like this summer, when I look at mirror it makes me a lot happier.

But still I feel like this is an illusion.

Kylie's P.O.V

"So I was thinking maybe... you want to... you know... go out somewhere...only us?" I asked hopefully.

"I would like that" Ashley said as traced lightly my collarbone with her fingernails giving me goosebumps.

We were so close that her sweet perfumes were filling my nose.

Some time between last week and today we started to flirt more and I finally built enough courage to ask her out today.

The four of us were at Sandra's house.