Hold on tight

Chapter 23

Kendall's POV

"Morning." I said when I saw Cara in the kitchen.

I frowned when she blocked my path.

"Won't I get a kiss?" She pouted making me laugh.

I tip toed and kissed her lips putting my hands on her shoulders. She gently splays her fingers over my stomach.

"So do you maybe wanna have a date tommorow?" She asked.

"We can.." I said shrugging and kissing her lips few more times.

"Cool.. sorry I had to delay our date." Cara said caressing my stomach.

"Don't worry." I said kissing her lips. Our kiss soon turned into make out session. But just as Cara was getting into it I pulled away.

"What should I wear? Where are we even going?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want." She said smiling.

"Upstairs, in my room, on my bed." I said smirking caressing her shoulders making her groan.

"Ken you killing me here..."Cara said putting some distance between us.

"You asked yourself.." I chukled.

"Can we have an classic first date?" I asked.

"Don't you want something special?" Casa asked.

"Tiger we are in forks, it's still freaking cold and I'm pregnant. All I want is to just be with you so anything is good with me." I said shrugging.

"Maybe..." Cara said.

Cara's POV

"Your clinginess is showing.." I joked when Kendall kissed me few more times next to my locker.

"Asshole." She said pulling away.

"I didn't say I don't like that." I muttered holding her tighter.

"Hey Kendall.. Cara." We heard behind us.

I pulled away from Kendall but still had firm grip on her waist. I turned around and gave Candice my coldest glare.

"What do you want?" I asked scowling.

"To Talk." Candice said.

"Yeah... Not gonna happen." I said ready to turn around and drag Kendall away.

"I think you should talk. I'm going to be with Lily and Austin okay." Kendall said.

"I have nothing to talk with her." I said still glaring at Candice.

"Tiger." Kendall gave me a look which made me scoff.

I let her go but not before smacking her ass. She turned her head and glared at me while I gave her my cheesy smile. She walked away leaving me with Candice.

"So talk." I said impatiently.

"I really don't know what I did-" Candice said making me laugh and I cut her off.

"Yeah, Kendall is just getting bullied  for nothing."

"Cara I-" Candice again started to speak.

"You what? Want to be friends? You're sorry?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest, "You told my secret! Hell I wouldn't even be that mad but fuck Candice, Kendall is involved! She didn't do anything bad to you! At most she gave you a fucking glare but nothing more!" I raised my voice a little.

She didn't say anything.

"Hell you fucking betrayed me." I said more calmly and she duked her head looking at the ground.