Can you feel it?

Chapter 8

Kendall's POV

I walked into the kitchen. Holy fuck. That kiss shook me. I can still feel her taste on my lips and what she made me feel. Uggh! That should be illegal.

"Hey Kendall." Cara suddenly breathes out into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

She wrapped her arms around me from behind. She brought me closer to her body. She's torturing me. With one hand she brushes off my hair from my shoulder. She softly kissed my neck.

A moan slipped out of my lips when she sucked and bit my pulse point.

"That's hot." she murmured into my ear. I turned around and she leaned into me. She put her hands on either side of the counter trapping me.

She slowly leaned her head. When I could feel her breath on my lips I turned my head sideways.

She chuckled her breath now hitting my cheek. I trailed my hand to her forearm lightly tracing. I slowly lifted my head and bit my bottom lip suppressing my smile. She flushed her body to mine and I gasped.

The counter is digging into my back but at this moment I don't really care. I closed my eyes waiting for her to kiss me but that didn't happen.

She kissed my cheek and I slowly opened my eyes. Her eyes are almost black and there are so many emotions twirling in them.

She licked her lips drawing my attention to them. Why isn't she kissing me? Ugh!

"You know you're digging my grave right under my nose, but I can't help just wanting more, and that's killing me." she whispered near my lips when she talked I could felt her lips brushing very softly against mine.

"Cara" some boy shouted making her release me. "What do you want?" she snapped at him.

"Let's go dance, you can make out later." he said.

"Are you going?" she asked me her eyes are soft.

"Maybe later." I said.

"Kenny."  she tried to glare at me.

"I'm fine. Go." pecked her lips then pushed her away. As she walked away,she looked at me few times over her shoulder and every time I rolled my eyes.

I really just want to be alone right now. I found some empty room and walk in plopping on the bed.

"Little Jenner." Ryan broke into the room after an hour and I really wanted to get out of there.
I got up from the bed and quickly tried to walk past him.

No such luck, his hand on my elbow stopped me. He tugged me around crashing his lips to mine.

From the shock I didn't know what to do. He roughly pushed me to the bed squeezing me with his heavy body.

"Ryan let me go." I struggled against his weight he trailed his lips to my neck.

"Damn it." I growled frustrated trying to push him away felling panic build in my chest.

"Baby I promise you will like it." he grunted trying to slip his hands under my shirt.

"Ryan no."

"Okay jezz." he stopped kissing me.

"Otherwise, you know you could blow me" he lifted himself a little trying to zip his zipper down.

I used this opportunity and kicked him in the nuts. He yelped rolling off me. I quickly stood up and sprinted out of room. Damn it I left my phone.