Why there hasn't been new chapters

My original intention with this story was to try and educate people that in environments such as highschool everybody has something different going on. I have LGBTQ+ characters, abused characters, characters going through family difficulties, characters struggling with mental illnesses, ignorant characters, etc. I wanted to teach people not only does it get better but you never know what a person could be going through behind the scenes and that you most likely have met these people. However, instead I accidentally romanticized some of these things. While thinking of how my story was progressive I started to think from the audiences point of view and realized how offensive my content can be taken. While this wasn't my intention it does not change the fact that was the product of my ideas. So I would like to make a formal apology. To those I have offended and those who were wishing for more content.

If you are curious to how the story would have played out of I decided to continue the story here is a bit of details. Hotaru and Mikan were going to become a couple. Mikan was going start regularly going to the nurse's office and Natsume was going to try and sabotage Mikan through the video project. Natsume was going to start to experience feelings for Mikan as Mikan and Hotaru's relationship would blossom. Luna, an antagonist, who only appeared shortly in the beginning was going to be a homophobic addition magnifying Mikan's suffering and causing Hotaru to second guess their relationship. Mikan was going to experience an traumatic event that Natsume would save her from while Hotaru would arrive to late to be useful. This hampers their relationship and leads them to breaking up as Natsume becomes the primary love interest. Natsume becomes educated on what true mental illness is and is ashamed for assuming he was experiencing the worst out of everyone. Ruka tells everyone about his parent splitting up and everyone is supportive. (At that point the four would have become friends by the mutual friend Hotaru) Mikan would eventually decide to take nursing seriously and over time gain the courage to tell Narumi about the physical and emotional abuse. Mikan was to then move in with Ruka as he was to move across from Mikan after leaving Hotaru's place. Mikan and Hotaru got over the awkward break up stage and Mikan moves in with her while Hotaru spikes up a relationship with someone else (undecided). Then I would have had an epilogue explaining everyone's endings.

To clarify for those believing Ruka's mom was cruel to him she wasn't. All the issues lies within the marriage between his parents. Neither parent wanted Ruka to experience this but Ruka's mom knew nothing could be fixed as she did have an affair. This leads Ruka to despise her which she rationalizes and stays out of the way as it would only hurt and cause Ruka's development to plateau.

Again I formally apologize.

This will be the last update on the story.