Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Natsume

Time was ticking by. I felt so useless as two of the girls sitting at my table talked. I hate them. Nonoko and Anna were talking so much I wanted to rip my ears off.

I was tuning them out as one girl finally say down. "So your favorite stories?" Somebody asked all of us. I'm tired of this.

"I hate all of you." I said. I calmly got up from my seat. I turned my 'angelic' head towards Ruka. 'Come on man. I gotta tell yah what my stupid family did this morning...' I was talking to him in my head, willing him to come. He sighed slightly shaking his head but he stood up and joined me as we walked out.

Why would the teacher let us leave? Easy he doesn't care. People don't like me. Or teachers don't like me. It's hard being good looking and smart. People become jealous of you, it's stupid they don't know how much my life sucks.

"Natsume! What the heck?!" Ruka whispered loudly. "What? They were boring me! You are so lucky!! You got fun people in your group. I got two people who talk a lot and miss tight bun who doesn't talk. I swear I saw her have mud on her. She is so dirty! Gosh I wish I was you!" I said normally. I want afraid of getting in trouble.

Ruka looked at me with his azure eyes. "Really Natsume?" He questioned me, and his was voice building anger. Quickly.

I opened my mouth but for the first time he cut me off. "There are people starving. There are people who have worse lives than you! Ok? Stop asking for pity! You wish you were me?!? Your parents give you everything you want and you complain about when they ground you! What did you even call me out here for? Were you gonna complain about something? Were you gonna tell me how bad your life is?" Ruka practically screamed.

The sound echoed across the halls and for a few minutes it was silent. I stood there speechless. Before I could say anything I heard the classic school bell.

Ruka held his pale hand so it stretched across his temples. "Honestly Natsume." He sighed. Then the hottest girl in school came passing through the halls.

I watched her figure talk to that quiet girl in my group. How are they friends?! See Ruka was wrong even the nerds have better-- out of nowhere the hottest girl in school smashed the nerds books down.

I turned to Ruka who was only staring. Half of his mouth turned to one side and he pivoted on his heels so he could walk to his next class.

For once in my life I felt bad for someone, for once in my life I thought I found somebody with a worse life than my own.

Hey guys! I don't have much of an excuse for having this short of a chapter. I have noticed my writing style changes when I write fanfiction. I think it's because the characters I am writing about aren't my own. So I do not normally don't write in this style. I am not for sure if this writing style bothers you or not. It is not very discriptive I will give you that but I think anime lovers will take whatever you guys can get. And I also find it easier to write in Mikan's POV but I think it's important to have Natsume's